GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Q about Konis set ALL the way down

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
Car(s)
CW MkV
nice to see you ended up getting the Konis :thumbsup:

i ride with mine almost all the way down in the front and dumped in the back with them full set on full stiff all around and i love them! i use to live in NY where the roads are crap but i still loved how they felt and im loving them more now on these butter FL roads :happyanim:

I just picked up a set of these yesterday and I love your stance. How is it through corners and when turining sharply? do you rub when you have passengers?

97C280

Stage 2
i didn't know u wanted one. i thought u're getting KW v2. sorry din't get u one

decided not to get it.. $1600 was a bit much :frown:. Let us know when you get the coils and how it rides.

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
decided not to get it.. $1600 was a bit much :frown:. Let us know when you get the coils and how it rides.

$929 shipped at dbc right now. lowest koni u'll see. unless u wanna get it at wrd for 899.

and the install, well julio's hooking me up.

97C280

Stage 2
WRD has tax haha we're in CA so we get charged.
how much from Julio? haha if i get lazy ill ask him. But i want to give the coils a DIY try.

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
don't know yet, last time i asked him it was 100$.

as far as alignment go, i have a lifetime alignment at firestone. tho i'd like to get it align at the dealership coz everytime i get it align at FS, The shop said to adjust the camber would require a subframe adjustment, and that only the dealership can do that.

Last edited: