Dat New New

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Love it.

InfraRed

Driving on the wrong side
Car(s)
91 R32 Skyline GTS-T
looks nice. the shaved area on the rear valence appears to dip lower than the rest of the piece, unless it's just the picture for some reason :thumbup:

shelbzz

meh.
Car(s)
MK5 Rabbit
Thank you everyone! :D

Front fenders look pulled, did you run spacers at some point?
Yeah they're slightly pulled...I did that when I was static and running my steelies with fat ass tires. lol I plan on some 15mm adaptors all around on these wheels as soon as I can afford them.

looks nice. the shaved area on the rear valence appears to dip lower than the rest of the piece, unless it's just the picture for some reason :thumbup:

Yeah it dips a little. The plastic filler I used was from an old front valance and didnt have the same curve as the rear valance does, so it made things complicated lol. It's an easy fix though, I just need to make some kind of mount behind it to hold it in place.

There's also that small body line at the bottom of the rear valance and the area that was shaved doesn't have it. It doesn't look terrible and it was my first time working with plastic fusors, so I'm happy.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
I just noticed that the adhesive you used was called Lord Fusor 142. For some reason the name made me laugh out loud.