GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New profile posts

Hello Don hope this msg finds you well, not sure if you remember me but a few months ago you helped me on ROSSTECH forum with my retrofit PDC installed on gti mk7 US model. I took your advise and purchased a VCP from enigmatool in the UK to parameterize my module. I was able to reflash and no longer get the dreaded NO PARK PILOT AVAILABLE on start up it works great. Just wanted to say thank you again.
Hi guys I'm new to the group. I have a question hopefully some1 can anser or point me in the right direction. I want to put a golf r engine into a vw bettle cabriolet as a project. Does any1 know any companies that could do the full conversion. If I bought the beetle and the engine. Thanks in advance
Caught your advert for the GOLF R, if it had a DSG I'd be all over your car.
Good luck with the sale.
R
RobertgolfR
Haha thanks! I find the manual to be more engaging thought ;)
Anyone have a mk5 rear votex bumper for sale willing to pay for shipping ! I only need the lip of the valence itself but will take full if needed.
Definitively you should resign! I bought a Golf 8R full options and the infotainment broke down completely. They tried to repair it failed as "this car has the latest software": No ventilation and t control, no ACC & PDC, no radio, no tel. interface, no camera, no driver profile regulation, no road signs recognition , no ecall, no seat heating, and this is not the full list. :-(
What’s shaking
G
Gabber
Hey folks..my drivers side window won't go up.. may need replacing..any ideas of price range..I have a golf 07 ..1.4