GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Zimmerman found not guilty, it's about to get real

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
He added that a perception of the Trayvon Martin killing exists in the African-American community that "if a white male teen was involved in the same scenario, top to bottom, both the outcome and the aftermath might have been different."

Well Of Course, the Country wouldn't have even heard about the case, it would have never gone to court, there would have never been a racial outcry that was led by the racist Al Sharpton, and fuelled by our President's comments and those of Holder and the rest of the ignorance vomiting out of D.C. That is why the outcome and aftermath would have been different!

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
No one likes it when an outsider lectures them on they can and cannot do to in order to improve their lot.

I'm not going any further with this because I find myself trying to be too careful with my wording because I might sound racist, which shouldn't be the case because I certainly am not racist.

In any case, if you don't like pat Buchanin, maybe you like Charles Barkley better?
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100897886

BARKLEY: BUT I THINK TRAYVON MARTIN, GOD REST HIS SOUL, HE DID FLIP THE SWITCH AND START BEATING THE HELL OUT OF MR. ZIMMERMAN. BUT IT WAS JUST A BAD SITUATION. LIKE I SAID THE MAIN THING, I FEEL BAD, IT GIVES EVERY BLACK AND WHITE PERSON WHO IS RACIST A PLATFORM TO VENT THEIR IGNORANCE. THAT'S THE THING THAT BOTHERED ME THE MOST.BECAUSE I WATCHED THIS TRIAL CLOSELY. I WATCH THESE ALL PEOPLE ON TELEVISION TALKING ABOUT IT. A LOT OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE A HIDDEN AGENDA. THEY WANT THEIR RACIST VIEWS, WHETHER THEY ARE WHITE OR BLACK --

SRT2GTI

Banned
Where's Barry's long drawn out press conference on the Darius Simmons case? A case where racial prejudice is actually valid? Oh wait, it's not an election year. Maybe Darius doesn't look like he could be Barry's son? Here's a 13 year-old black kid who gets shot in the chest by his old white neighbor in the middle of the day, in front of his mother. Yet, there is no national news coverage, no hooded advertising campaign mafia flooding the streets, no NAACP, no Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson in sight. Perhaps they jumped on the wrong band wagon with the Zimmerman trial?

Last edited:

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
who gets shot in the chest by his old white neighbor in the middle of the day, in front of his mother.

1. Because the old guy is insane, ergo cannot be painted as the right hand of racist evil.

You are however, correct that the Reverend Al hitched his star unwisely.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Where's Barry's long drawn out press conference on the Darius Simmons case? A case where racial prejudice is actually valid? Oh wait, it's not an election year. Maybe Darius doesn't look like he could be Barry's son? Here's a 13 year-old black kid who gets shot in the chest by his old white neighbor in the middle of the day, in front of his mother. Yet, there is no national news coverage, no hooded advertising campaign mafia flooding the streets, no Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson in sight. Perhaps they jumped on the wrong band wagon with Zimmerman trial?

Exactly, OR, he is an OLD WHITE guy, and these people who are crying for Zimmerman's head, are probably thinking, he is OLD, he is WHITE... Lets focus on the Young Half White guy...

Who the hell knows, all I know is that Old White dude needs to get life, Death would be too easy, he is almost there anyways... Make him spend life in prison for murdering a 13 year old in front of his mother for No reason other than "he's black, he turk mer gurns!" (southpark redneck voice)

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I'm not going any further with this because I find myself trying to be too careful with my wording because I might sound racist, which shouldn't be the case because I certainly am not racist.

In any case, if you don't like pat Buchanin, maybe you like Charles Barkley better?
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100897886

BARKLEY: BUT I THINK TRAYVON MARTIN, GOD REST HIS SOUL, HE DID FLIP THE SWITCH AND START BEATING THE HELL OUT OF MR. ZIMMERMAN. BUT IT WAS JUST A BAD SITUATION. LIKE I SAID THE MAIN THING, I FEEL BAD, IT GIVES EVERY BLACK AND WHITE PERSON WHO IS RACIST A PLATFORM TO VENT THEIR IGNORANCE. THAT'S THE THING THAT BOTHERED ME THE MOST.BECAUSE I WATCHED THIS TRIAL CLOSELY. I WATCH THESE ALL PEOPLE ON TELEVISION TALKING ABOUT IT. A LOT OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE A HIDDEN AGENDA. THEY WANT THEIR RACIST VIEWS, WHETHER THEY ARE WHITE OR BLACK --

Yeah that's better bro.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Odrama bama doing his part today to stoke the fire of the revival of racism in this country. Extremely unprofessional considering the consequences. He is now in the same category as Al Sharpton. It's like they don't want to let racism die. Really looked like foot in mouth to me today. This did nothing positive.

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
No... Thats something YOU do, Florida. Isnt being well armed in your home like people in my state, for example, good enough? You must also carry a gun in public, on the way to the market? Because in Florida you also possess clear judgement at all times and you would never, ever accidentally shoot someone who shouldnt be shot??? Bunch of paranoid dillusional rednecks, all of you. Do all you genuises have a special night time outfit you wear with reflectors on the jackets so you arent mistook for a 'thug' or 'hoodlum' or it it just best to NOT BE BLACK?

Dude enough with that best not to be black bullshit. It's getting fucking old. He got shot because he was smashing someone's head into the ground. I would have shot him to if he did the same to me. Not because he was black. Not because he was 17. Because he was maliciously hurting someone to the point they felt afraid for their life. Fuck him.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Indeed, his head was smashed so much that he had no skull fractures whatsoever, its pretty amazing.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Indeed, his head was smashed so much that he had no skull fractures whatsoever, its pretty amazing.

Yep, amazing what a gun can do to stop the situation from getting worse for GZ.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
indeed, when you can't take on a 17yr old, you gotta do what you gotta do.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Kosovo IS Serbian, and always was.

Cool story bro, says who? Anders Breivik? George Galloway? Pamela Geller?

A lot of historians disagree with you on that.

Were you in Bosnia/Kosovo/Croatia for any of it?

I was obviously not there during the war since I was 7 when Dubrovnik got shelled by invading Serb forces, but I did visit Sarajevo and Srebrenica years ago to determine that what happened did indeed happen, and for Serbs to flat-out deny what they did in the Balkans (clearly Serbs started more wars in Europe than even the Germans did in the 20th century, that should tell you something) is downright despicable.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Serb, Russian, Czech, same thing.