GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Zimmerman found not guilty, it's about to get real

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
My Facebook feed lit up with people posting about the verdict...I don't think there is anyone in this world (apart from family and friends) where I will ever go..."umm...yes...uh huh...I'm going to take to the internet, voice my opinion and yell with cap locks about how I feel about someone else's situation"

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
What I don't understand is how does a violent protest make you any better than the man who shot the kid? I mean personally I didn't think he was guilty of anything other than making stupid mistakes and being at the wrong place at the wrong time but still. How does hurting innocent people help you make a point or make you any better?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
https://twitter.com/TedNugent/statuses/356232816075350018

Does that include Ted Nugent and the other conservatives cheering over the verdict?

I'm not saying whether what Zimmerman did was right or wrong, or whether I'm happy about the verdict or not. I'm saying this media circus was pathetic just like all media circuses are, they speculate and focus on one story on a quest for ratings. People have been murdered in horrible ways in your area that you don't hear about because it's not as "interesting" to the public as these obvious crowd pleaser stories.

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion
I'm not saying whether what Zimmerman did was right or wrong, or whether I'm happy about the verdict or not. I'm saying this media circus was pathetic just like all media circuses are, they speculate and focus on one story on a quest for ratings. People have been murdered in horrible ways in your area that you don't hear about because it's not as "interesting" to the public as these obvious crowd pleaser stories.

Word.

GTInsuch

Banned
https://twitter.com/TedNugent/statuses/356232816075350018

Does that include Ted Nugent and the other conservatives cheering over the verdict?

The race bait is over. They convinced white America that Zimmerman wasn't latino, but "white". Liberal, guilt ridden America lost. Even with a hand-picked Democrat judge from the Obama DOJ. At least for now.

Finally CNN can stop showing the 2 pictures of Trayvon from 8 years ago: "What a wonderful perfect young man". They can also stop showing Zimmerman's personal information including SSN, though it's probably too late for that. Let's consult Trayvon's twitter feed:

"I will kill Zimmerman myself if I ever see his fatass—
Young Papii (@Tyrin___) July 14, 2013

I Will KILL George Zimmerman my FUCKINF SELF �������� ,—
OBEYClutch☝ (@WiseGuyWilliams) July 14, 2013

I will kill Zimmerman myself real shit—
PRETTYBOYGOTTi (@pretty_boyqotti) July 14, 2013

Put this on mama I will kill Zimmerman—
December25 (@OnlyLive_Once12) July 14, 2013

I Hope Somebody Kill Zimmerman Tonight!!!—
*shrugs* Fuck It.. (@EfWatU_TlknBout) July 14, 2013"

Political correctness has rotted this country to the core. Illiteracy doesn't help either.

If Obama had a son, would it really be: "@No_Limit_Nigga" ?

Last edited:

Merkle

Banned
This is a loaded topic so let's all try and be civil otherwise this will be locked.

I'm all for open debate, especially on heated topics such as this, so that being said, have fun.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
With these types of trials there are always two trials, the actual trial and the trial of public opinion. Sad part is the kid is still dead either way, the guy shot him, no one is debating that, procescution just couldn't prove intent. Lots of racial tension still in the US, these types of cases get press as they often manifest social issues. I agree that there are lots of other things in the world to concentrate on.

GTInsuch

Banned
Let's take a look at some of the horrendous fabrication. Including completely edited & fraudulent dispatcher phone call:

"After the fraudulent editing was discovered by the New Media former NBC News president Steve Capus would claim that the edit was "a mistake and not a deliberate act to misrepresent the phone call."

February 26, 2012 - George Zimmerman Shoots and Kills Trayvon Martin
Zimmerman claims self-defense. After an investigation, the police agree and decide not to press charges.

March 8, 2012 - The AP Falsely Describes Zimmerman as "White"
The story of the grieving parents of Trayvon Martin demanding Zimmerman be arrested first achieves national attention on March 8 when CBS This Morning runs a report.
Later that same day, the Associated Press throws the first log on the racial fire by inaccurately describing Zimmerman as white.

March 13, 2012 - NBC's Al Sharpton Uses MSNBC Platform to Stoke Phony Racial Narrative
Breitbart editor-in-chief Joel Pollak:
Sharpton devoted a portion of his program on MSNBC, PoliticsNation, to the Trayvon Martin case. He interviewed Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump, who reiterated the accusation that Zimmerman was “white”: “We think Trayvon Martin didn’t know who the heck this white man was who approached him before he got killed.”
Earlier that same day, Sharpton's National Action Network released a statement calling for...
...a “complete and thorough investigation” into Martin’s death. He added: “[W]e are told that racial language was used when the young man reported his suspicions to police[.]”
The story about Zimmerman's use of racial language was false.

March 13, 2012 - ABC News Reporter Claims Trayvon Shot Because "He Was Black"
About ten days before Al Sharpton and President Obama would launch the Zimmerman story into the stratosphere, Matt Gutman, an ABC News correspondent based in Miami, Florida, was already (and without a shred of evidence) laying the track for a racial narrative.
Gutman covered the case for the network, and his Twitter feed at the time was full of falsehoods, innuendo, and irresponsible speculation. In one tweet, Gutman came right out and claimed Trayvon was shot "bc [because] he was black."
Gutman would also recklessly accuse Zimmerman of "stalking" and shooting down Trayvon.

March 19, 2012 - CBS News Falsely Claims Zimmerman Is White
A small detail that the Obama administration and the media apparently missed was that the white versus black racial narrative they were preparing to invest so much into was missing just one thing: a white person.
Proof of this is that CBS News falsely claimed Zimmerman was white about a week before the story exploded.
In their venomous zeal, the media and Democrats likely assumed that someone with the last name Zimmerman had to be white. But they were wrong, as Zimmerman is Hispanic.
Never ones to back off a good narrative, rather than use this revelation to tamp down tensions or correct their reporting, the media simply made up out of whole cloth a new racial category: the "white Hispanic."

March 22, 2012 - Zimmerman Described as a "White Hispanic" by The New York Times
Just in the nick of time, before the story was engineered to explode the very next day with the Sharpton rally, The New York Times put its stamp of approval on the term "white Hispanic."

March 21, 2012 - CNN Falsely Accuses Zimmerman of Saying "F**king Coon"
Knowing full well the phony racial storm brewing around the Zimmerman case was about to have gasoline thrown on it the next day, CNN went to extraordinary lengths to claim Zimmerman had uttered the racial slur "coon" when he had not.
This has to be watched to be believed.
CNN wouldn't officially retract their defamation until April 5th, long after it was too late.

March 22, 2012 - NBC's Al Sharpton Goes to Florida
Though the police had investigated the shooting and saw no reason to charge George Zimmerman, in March of 2012, President Obama's reelection chances looked dim. He would need the crucial swing state of Florida to win another four years, and nothing brings out the Democrat vote like a good old racial bonfire.
With the help of thousands of dollars from Obama's Justice Department, it was then that Rev. Al Sharpton (anchor of MSNBC's Politics Nation) held his incendiary rally:
At the protest, Sharpton was flanked by Martin's parents. "Trayvon could have been any one of our sons," he said. "Trayvon could have been any one of us."
He continued:
"We are tired of going to jail for nothing and others going home for something. Zimmerman should have been arrested that night ... you cannot defend yourself against a pack of Skittles and iced tea. Don't talk to us like we're stupid! Don't talk to us like we're ignorant! We love our children like you love yours. Lock him up!"
Sharpton said that he would stay on the case.
"We cannot allow a legal precedent to be established in this city that tells us it is legal for a man to kill us, tell any story he wants, and walks out with the murder weapon," he said.

March 23, 2012 - President Obama Repeats Sharpton's Talking Point
The day after Sharpton held his rally and said, "Trayvon could have been any one of our sons," President Obama made huge news when he stepped before the cameras, demanded action in the Zimmerman case, and famously said, "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon."
In just two days, a network news anchor and an American president had blasted the Zimmerman case into the nation's top story and did so based on a racial narrative without a shred of evidence to support it. Almost every other major news outlet would now commit every journalistic sin imaginable to fabricate evidence.

March 24, 2012 - Reuters Describes Zimmerman as a "White Hispanic"
To keep the white versus black narrative alive, Reuters jumps on the ridiculous "white Hispanic" bandwagon.
Many others would follow.

March 27, 2012 - NBC News Edits 911 Audio to Make Zimmerman Look Racist
On the storied Today Show, NBC News told America Zimmerman said this on the 911 call:
Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.
When the truth is that the unedited audio actually went like this:
Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.
Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks black.
After the fraudulent editing was discovered by the New Media former NBC News president Steve Capus would claim that the edit was "a mistake and not a deliberate act to misrepresent the phone call."

Eventually, several NBC producers would be fired (without being named), and Zimmerman would file a lawsuit against NBC; it remains unresolved.

March 28, 2012 - ABC News Falsely Claims Zimmerman Wasn't Injured Night of Shooting
The day after NBC News released its falsified 911 bombshell, ABC News released a phony, hyped-up story of its own. Using grainy surveillance video of Zimmerman at the police station on the night of the shooting, ABC News claimed, "A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman."
Obviously, if true, this would go a long way towards proving Zimmerman was not in fear of his life the night of the shooting and had lied about being beaten up.
The only problem is that the ABC News story was not true -- not even close. The network didn't bother to enhance the video before breaking the news. Had they, Zimmerman's bloody head would have been quite apparent.
It would take four days for ABC to retract its falsehood.

March 28, 2012 - Boston Globe Falsely Describes Zimmerman as White
By late March it was widely known that George Zimmerman was Hispanic. This did not stop the Boston Globe from using its pages to describe him as "a white neighborhood watch captain."
This error has never been corrected.

March 29, 2012 - NBC's Chris Matthews Contradicts Guest to Claim Zimmerman Not Injured
By the next day, ABC's false story about Zimmerman not being injured had already gone viral. However, some were already doing the job ABC apparently didn't want to do: enhancing the video. A guest on MSNBC's Hardball told the show's host, Chris Matthews, that his enhancement did show bruises on the back of Zimmerman's head. MSNBC even broadcast the enhancement, which clearly showed cuts and bruising.
Regardless, during the same show, Matthews stridently claimed:
George Zimmerman says he shot Trayvon Martin after Trayvon broke his nose and repeatedly slammed the back of his head into a concrete sidewalk, but newly released video tape of Zimmerman arriving at the police station--we're looking at it there--appears to show no evidence of a broken nose or obvious wounds to the back of Zimmerman's head.

Late March, 2012 - Zimmerman's "Black Friend" Vilified by Media
Even though Zimmerman is Hispanic and there was no evidence of any racial motivation behind his actions, the media's racial-hysteria was, at this point, in full bloom. To try and tamp things down, Joe Oliver, a black reporter who had worked with CNN and an Orlando television station, started doing the national media interview rounds to speak on behalf of his friend, George Zimmerman.
The counterattack in the media (CNN, New York Times, and MSNBC, among others) was exceptionally vicious, personal, and effective.
Oliver went away.

April 1, 2012 - The New York Times Maliciously Edits Zimmerman's 911 Call
Although the NBC News malicious edit of Zimmerman's 911 call broadcast on the Today Show had already been loudly and publicly debunked, days later the New York Times did the same thing on its front page.
By rearranging the words of the call, the Times falsely made it look as though Zimmerman had profiled Trayvon as black:
Here is the 911 call transcript:
ZIMMERMAN: This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.
911 DISPATCHER: Okay. And this guy, is he white, black, or Hispanic?
ZIMMERMAN: He looks black.
And here is what the Times reported:
“Hey, we’ve had some break-ins in my neighborhood,” Mr. Zimmerman said to start the conversation with the dispatcher. “And there’s a real suspicious guy.”
This guy seemed to be up to no good; like he was on drugs or something; in a gray hoodie. Asked to describe him further, he said, “He looks black.”
The print edition of the story was even worse than the online edition.

April 9, 2012 - PBS Anchor Gwen Ifill Describes Zimmerman as "White"
Desperate to keep a non-existent racial narrative alive, during a broadcast of the PBS Newshour Gwen Ifill falsely stated:
Martin, who was black, was on his way to a convenience store in a mostly white gated community when George Zimmerman, who is white, shot and killed him after a disputed altercation.
Note Ifill's reporting of Zimmerman's gated community. The condos in Zimmerman's neighborhood sell for about $120,000.

April 11, 2012 - George Zimmerman Is Arrested, Charged with Second Degree Murder

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
The race bait is over. They convinced white America that Zimmerman wasn't latino, but "white". Liberal, guilt ridden America lost. Even with a hand-picked Democrat judge from the Obama DOJ. At least for now.

So white Hispanics don't exist in your deluded world? So all the Mexicans of Basque/Catalonian descent, are they not white now all of a sudden?

Political correctness has rotted this country to the core. Illiteracy doesn't help either.

If Obama had a son, would it really be: "@No_Limit_Nigga" ?

:rolleyes:

GTInsuch

Banned
So white Hispanics don't exist in your deluded world? So all the Mexicans of Basque/Catalonian descent, are they not white now all of a sudden?

:rolleyes:

You should be asking that question of our "news" media, Sharpton, Jackson et al.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
All I have to say about this is three things...

1. I'm Glad the Jury looked at the evidence instead of listening to our Left Wing "Dirty Laundry" hungry Liberal Media, because the evidence speaks for itself that TM was on Top of GZ when the shooting happened.

2. This wouldn't have even gotten to the News if this was a Same Race Incident, ie: White on White, Hispanic on Hispanic, or Black on Black.

3. If TM would have simply done what I thought was taught to EACH young kid, Respect your Elders, Then we might not have even heard about anything like this. I mean, how hard is it to answer a man who lives in the neighborhood that you are walking through [ with your hoodie on, hands in your pockets, and looking around like you are lost-could be seen as casing-(yet know where you are) ] by simply taking your hands out of your pocket, dropping the hood, and saying, "I'm just headed to my Father's Fiance's house"... That is all that should have happened that night. GZ was looking out for his neighborhood after a bit of break ins and drug problems have popped up in his area. And it doesn't help the case at all that TM looked like any Thug you see on the evening news robbing a convenience store or breaking into a home!

Last thing... If you don't want trouble, don't dress like a thug then walk in the rain in a neighborhood in the middle of the night that you and family don't live in while looking around all confused (or casing the place out)!