GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Your MKV front.. Post here!!

ajmac

mmmmmkay-v

Passed Driver's Ed
no, the smile had a big chip out of it, I am just waiting to determine how i want to approach fixing it, or just filling it and sanding... who knows but it will definitely be taken care of here soon.

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
I have never seen those fog grills before... uncertain how i feel but i love the badgeless grill. the filler notch doesnt look bad either

Oh Lol yeah long story short, I made them for an experiment , friend of mine is giving me some OEM one before SoWo. And the filler notch isn't bad, but it can't compare to an actual filled one, I just spent too much on performance mods and I only just recently started putting effort into cosmetics

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
I'm on the fence about the eyelids as well. Maybe if they were color matched?

Your front end looks great none the less!

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
I'm on the fence about the eyelids as well. Maybe if they were color matched?

Your front end looks great none the less!

Thank mate, I was actually contemplating the colour matching, but I saw someone on the forum with everything colour matched and it threw me off of it. No offence if that person is here, just not my cup of tea. Honestly they were free, so I could just paint them and see if I like it

mmmmmkay-v

Passed Driver's Ed
Thank mate, I was actually contemplating the colour matching, but I saw someone on the forum with everything colour matched and it threw me off of it. No offence if that person is here, just not my cup of tea. Honestly they were free, so I could just paint them and see if I like it

plastidip them... get white and if you dont like it, peel it off.