.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
CEO of Apple (MAC) Computers.

OR

CEO of Sun Oil Company.

techcho

Ready to race!
I'll second what evileli said. NHL player for the Leafs! lol.

Seriously, my dream job is to be a Master Tech at BMW, VW, or Mercedez.
I'm done school in November, so hopefully I'll start the road soon~~

bigdyno

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
techcho said:
I'll second what evileli said. NHL player for the Leafs! lol.

Seriously, my dream job is to be a Master Tech at BMW, VW, or Mercedez.
I'm done school in November, so hopefully I'll start the road soon~~

I live in TO and have to ask why would you want to play for a team that hasn't won the cup since 1967?.......

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 BMP GTI
bigdyno said:
I live in TO and have to ask why would you want to play for a team that hasn't won the cup since 1967?.......

doesn't matter who you play for...if you got paid millions of dollars per season to do something you loved, you wouldn't complain. Maybe in 10 years after you've accumulated a shit-load...but not before that:cool:

gatorfast

man amongst boys
Rock star...best job I can imagine. Im in a band now (certainly not a rock star though) and I couldnt even imagine getting paid millions upon millions of dollars to play music. I would get to make kick ass music, tour the world, touch peoples lives. And I think being a rock star is the best kind of celebrity you can be. The average person would not recognize most rock stars and paprazzi dont seem to care about them (unless you are dating some famous actress). You can live a somewhat normal life and still have everything you could ever want.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
kirk180 said:
It's a great game.:thumbsup:

yea i know...i know alot about the game...just dont know how to actually play it...i think ive been to the driving range maybe 5 times and the longest i hit the ball was sideways down the line of other golfers :laugh:

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
never tried golf.. but if ya was a pro golfer youd have to keep up wth everyone skillwise or youd never win anything