GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wuste 2013

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
ive went in the past. but travelling so far only to be disappointed is a major reason as to why im not going. its a great concept, just terrible execution (coming from 5yrs of past wuste events.)

personally looking at DubFest in Sept.

I'm sure I'll catch heat for my opinions so if you want anymore insight, PM me.

Wuste sucked balls last year and the year before, oh wait, and the year before.

It's super shitty in general, the planning and execution are poor to be kind and it's run by "scammy" people.

BUT it's in VEGAS so there is plenty to keep you busy after you leave the show when you've only spent about 45 min at the show anyway. If you can't be entertained by drugs, alcohol, and trying to get laid why are you a man?

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Ahh you must be a new Euro enthusiast if you don't know about SoCal Euro. It's the biggest meet in California, ever. Even people from NorCal make the trek to San Diego for the meet. Even caravaning from LA is fun. :smile:
Oh I'm not gonna lie, I'm quite new to the whole thing that's why I got excited to hear about Wuste, It's in Vegas where I frequently visit so I can definitely make it. I tried googleing SoCal Euro just found stuff about a monthly meet, is that it? Can't believe I haven't heard much of this.

A whole bunch of utah VW enthusiasts will be caravanning to wuste 2013.
I've never been. it'll be my first. Already reserved my room at the hotel, like two weeks ago.
Nice! See you there, from opposite sides of Nevada.

Wuste sucked balls last year and the year before, oh wait, and the year before.

It's super shitty in general, the planning and execution are poor to be kind and it's run by "scammy" people.
BUT it's in VEGAS so there is plenty to keep you busy after you leave the show when you've only spent about 45 min at the show anyway. If you can't be entertained by drugs, alcohol, and trying to get laid why are you a man?
That's what I hear but I'll have to make my own decision :iono:
BUT yes, it is Vegas and as a man if you can't keep yourself entertained well...there's bigger things to worry about than a bad festival, lol.

Hopefully NOT at the host hotel. Just stay on the strip where the fun is anyway.
Yeah, I hear bad, bad things about that place, I'm staying on the strip myself.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Oh I'm not gonna lie, I'm quite new to the whole thing that's why I got excited to hear about Wuste, It's in Vegas where I frequently visit so I can definitely make it. I tried googleing SoCal Euro just found stuff about a monthly meet, is that it? Can't believe I haven't heard much of this.

It's called the Big Socal Euro Gathering.

http://vimeo.com/28796844

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Ah okay, yeah I saw that but wasn't sure since it said 2011. Looks like a damn good time. SD is just 2 hours for me.

Yep. :smile:

A couple of us make the cruise down there from LA. If you're interested in joining us for this years meetup, I'll shoot you a PM when we have more info on the caravan.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I will still be there because some many GOLFMKV peeps are going. I might not even go to the show though (but I prob will for a min). If you wanna party with me on the strip hit me up!

I'm just gonna fly in and I'm not even getting a room.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Yep. :smile:

A couple of us make the cruise down there from LA. If you're interested in joining us for this years meetup, I'll shoot you a PM when we have more info on the caravan.
Sounds good :thumbsup:

I will still be there because some many GOLFMKV peeps are going. I might not even go to the show though (but I prob will for a min). If you wanna party with me on the strip hit me up!

I'm just gonna fly in and I'm not even getting a room.
Would be nice to meet a bunch of GOLFMKV'ers. Sure I probably won't know who's who but still. Unless you're taking your FRS, you won't be hard to spot. LOL.
But I'm definitely up for some strip partying, I'll already be there doing the same thing.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
WOOOOOOOOOO, Wuste is gonna be fun with da crewz there.
It's Vegas! Hell yeah it's gonna be fun.

My dads been telling me that we should
go to Vegas for a while now, looks like
I have the perfect reason why! haha
Couldn't ask for a better reason, you can do a little bit of everything that weekend.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Too bad wuste sucks and has jokers running it. Lets just all party on the strip together and skip the show all together.

That's what I've heard from multiple people but having never been to an Euro show and this being the closest I've gotta check it out for myself. As far as partying on the strip, you can't go to Vegas and not live it up a bit, let's do it.

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
oh Dang! im going to the "Big SoCal" meet for sure. but my car is still stock :/

Don't matter, we're all there pretty much for the same reason. Stock or not. Though I know what you mean, I'm much more eager to go to Wuste now that I've had some time to work on my car.