GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

wuste 2013 (For your viewing pleasure)

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Wuste 2013 @ The Las Vegas Motor Speedway (May 31 - June 02)

I posted these in my original thread under Regional Forums but posting it here will give more people a chance to check out the cars at Wuste.

I was only there on Saturday June 2nd. Spent 5+ hours just walking around looking at everyone's cars. It's amazing the time, money, and passion put into these cars. You guys are a creative bunch and it was inspiring seeing these cars in person. Like I've said before, I'm no great photographer, nor do I have a fancy little camera but I worked with what I had and thought I'd share these shots with you. Enjoy.

See the full set here

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Not a problem guys! Glad you like them. It really was a blast. I'm glad I had just put in a new memory card on my camera because I couldn't stop snapping pictures. So many great cars.

kyp421

EDITION30
Car(s)
2007 GTI Edition 30
:wub:

Pure Euro

Ready to race!
Not a problem guys! Glad you like them. It really was a blast. I'm glad I had just put in a new memory card on my camera because I couldn't stop snapping pictures. So many great cars.

Aren't you glad you didn't let anyone talk you out of it...

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
my face the whole time

Nice!
Didn't get to go this year, I like your pictures
Thanks, now it's like you were there!

Aren't you glad you didn't let anyone talk you out of it...
Oh I was going regardless of the comments but if it was a disaster I would've come back to a lot of "I told you so's" lol

Great pics, bud!

Thanks! That camel didn't go to wuste :frown:

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
I looked everywhere for your car man, didn't see it. :/ there were some great cars, and a lot of meh cars.

No worries, dude. Thanks for looking! I was by the entrance in front of the first garage with the classic bugs.

And yeah definitely a lot of "meh" cars but there are some that came to play and were awesome. A lot of the mk2's were clean, turned out to be some of my favorite cars there.