GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTT: My leather seats for your plaid cloth seats + cash

superdanch

So, I've been thinking about this trade again. Any takers? I can do 600 + cloth (heated) for my leathers. Maybe 650 is not heated. Located in Irvine, CA if anyone wants to check it out.

Must be cloth for 2 dr (need to pull seat forward on rare occasion someone sits in the back).

Right now car is about 40k miles but seats look not that much different.

Also, do your cloth rears have a pass through? I just read somewhere about that being an issue too.

No how on how to swap helps also. Haven't looked into how easy/hard it would be.

Thanks.

Daniel

Clipse

4 Doors Fit More Whores!
Car(s)
09 VW GLI
Too bad, I have a GLI but that is also a lot of cash to add on top of a trade. GL.

Benjamin T

Go Kart Champion
stupid question but do the side panels also have leather inserts? just curious because i've never been in a leather gti before.

superdanch

That's a good question, and I think the answer is yes. I never really paid attention to that, so I'll check to confirm. Coworker has a rabbit so I can't remember correctly for sure.

Either way, I wasn't that interested in trading those unless you have a good tool and know a sure fire way not to damage the rest of the trim. If that's the case, willing to throw them in if the panels match the seats.

Daniel