GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTT: My leather seats for your plaid cloth seats + cash

superdanch

This is a feeler. I'm moving down to sunny Southern California and so I'm looking to trade my leather seats for some plaid cloth seats + plus.

I'm not in a huge rush and I will survive so no lowball offers. It's just something I'm seriously considering if the right offer comes around.

I'd also prefer local so we can just swap instead of having to deal with shipping. I'm located in the SF Bay Area right now. I'll be going to and from Irvine, CA the next couple of months so either of those places.

[edit] 5-June, 2009.
Revisit this topic. See post #17.

Thanks for reading.

Daniel

Last edited:

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
im local too

how much would you want

superdanch

Price difference to buy them I've seen if about 900. So it would depend on conditions and everything, but I think about 800. My car has 23k miles on it.

I realize it's kind of steep, but I really don't have to sell them. Just seems to me that is pretty fair value, but if you can find other numbers do share and I may reconsider. Pretty flexible, but like I said I don't need to sell them.

Daniel

Last edited:

superdanch

I've gotten some request for some photos, so here they are. Sorry about the not so great quality. If anyone is interested I'm prepared to show in person sometime too. We'd have to work that out.

As you can see, there is a little bit of wear. But like I said, it's been 23k miles. But I still think the seats are in great condition. The backs are rarely sat in. Sorry didn't include a back left shot, but I can get one if someone really wants to see it.

Thanks and let me know if there are any questions.

Daniel

secci

Passed Driver's Ed
How about i trade you the seat + a carbon fiber front grill and a brand new abs front lip + a set of used carbon fiber headlight washer??

08golf

work in progress
Car(s)
rabbit
?

rabbit seat on 800 miles on them i live 10 min from irvine and how much u want ? just wondering

STATUS

*STATUS*
Car(s)
e46 M3, R32,
just reupholster your plaid the plaid is old school gti... or reupholster your leather to plaid in the middle

byrdman

leather seats for plead cloth

Hey Daniel, I am waiting to hear back from you before I go and get some other leather seats and just get rid of mine. I like the leather for what I will be doing with the car. e-mail me and I will send you my phone number so you can at least see them.

Thanks,
Byrdman:smile:

byrdman

Leather for plead seats

I need to know also will those seats fit in my 02. My seat are like new and you can judge for yourself. e-mail me back. I will check my e-mail before I turn in tonight.