GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

wtt: h&r sport cup kit suspension for something taller (NYC LOCAL ONLY)

leegf

(OO=[][]=OO)
up

ajax2112

-------------------
I may still have my original 2009 votex gti 2dr springs if your interested. As long as you come get them there yours free of charge.

leegf

(OO=[][]=OO)
I may still have my original 2009 votex gti 2dr springs if your interested. As long as you come get them there yours free of charge.

thanks. what are votex springs? are those the stock springs, or do you mean vw drivergear?

ajax2112

-------------------
They are the drivers gear springs. They were installed on my vw when they put on the votex package at the port. It was a port option. Just be aware that it still had a decent fender gap and I later changed them out and installed the hotchkis springs. I loved the car with the hotchkis setup. I just ordered their sway bars for my Audi and stasis coilovers. If yo want them there yours. Just let me know so I can dig them out of the garage.

leegf

(OO=[][]=OO)
They are the drivers gear springs. They were installed on my vw when they put on the votex package at the port. It was a port option. Just be aware that it still had a decent fender gap and I later changed them out and installed the hotchkis springs. I loved the car with the hotchkis setup. I just ordered their sway bars for my Audi and stasis coilovers. If yo want them there yours. Just let me know so I can dig them out of the garage.

thanks! sent belated pm.

bump for more interest.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Trade for stock- im in CT...... Whats the drop for the springs. I want to go 1-1.5 max.
My car only has 30k and stock sus still stiff as new.

leegf

(OO=[][]=OO)
^ sorry, not interested in stock -- just a smaller drop than my current one. not looking to go back to 4x4 status :bellyroll:

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
If this wasnt the super sports id be all over this. I want the touring cup kit as well. Too much snow in CT and NY. And im too busy for coilovers.

leegf

(OO=[][]=OO)
snow has never been a problem for me, actually.