GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Stock Tail Lights or LEGIT R32's

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
Looking for stock tail lights. MUST be MINT.

Would also consider R32's, must be legit, R32's, not Painted them in my drive way, bath tub, freezer, etc. Real stock R32's, that have the tint already in them. Like the ones pictured bellow.

Can PAYPAL ASAP.

Thanks,

Project.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 137
  • Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 133

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Looking for stock tail lights. MUST be MINT.

Would also consider R32's, must be legit, R32's, not Painted them in my drive way, bath tub, freezer, etc. Real stock R32's, that have the tint already in them. Like the ones pictured bellow.

Can PAYPAL ASAP.

Thanks,

Project.

Stock U.S. R32 tail lights are NOT tinted (or darkened) by the way....they're the same as the stock GTI/Rabbit Tail Lights

Only the Euro R32 tail lights are tinted & then have the rear fog light
-OR-
the other option for what you're looking for is the VW Driver Gear "Darkened" Tail Lights for the Rabbit/GTI/R32 which are plug & play

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
Stock U.S. R32 tail lights are NOT tinted (or darkened) by the way....they're the same as the stock GTI/Rabbit Tail Lights

Only the Euro R32 tail lights are tinted & then have the rear fog light
-OR-
the other option for what you're looking for is the VW Driver Gear "Darkened" Tail Lights for the Rabbit/GTI/R32 which are plug & play

Thanks for the clarification :thumbsup:

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
Just didn't want you to get "hosed" if you bought a set of R32 lights only to realize they're the exact same ones you already have on your car, LOL

Thanks bro! I remember reading that somewhere once, but forgot all about it when i made this post. I think thats why I posted the pics above to show exactly what i meant. :thumbsup:

PyRo H4cKeR

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
10 MK6 GTI 6MT
no i just wanted to see if you though they were real r32 tails.

Theyre just my oem tails i tinted :wink:.. see if you do them right you can't even tell the difference lol

i could probably fix yours for you and you wouldn't ever be able to tell that they were messed up