GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Looking for tail light film

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
Im looking for tail light film, dark smoked, etc. I would need enough material to cover all the tail lights and would like some to cover the Mirror Blinkers also. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Project.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
buy a sheet of Lamin-X checkout their website.

Whatever you do, do NOT buy precut tail covers. Trust me

first350

Ready to race!
buy a sheet of Lamin-X checkout their website.

Whatever you do, do NOT buy precut tail covers. Trust me

why not buy precut? I've bought a few sets from Bluebatmobile in the past for other cars and it's always turned out great - he includes a little extra material around the edges that you can trim off.

Here's his overalys on my 350Z that I sold last yr:

rear lights covered:

Fronts covered:

**They stayed on perfectly - never had any issues with washing the car.

-Peter

skateforgirl

I gots Vtak
Car(s)
05 s2000
Just a suggestion the film is great just gotta get it on good and most come were you have to heat and stretch them. I personally not a fan lol. I did spray tint and everyone loves it and have done numerous friends cars and continue to get compliments but like a said just a suggestion. Can get spray tint at any performance car shop.

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
Just a suggestion the film is great just gotta get it on good and most come were you have to heat and stretch them. I personally not a fan lol. I did spray tint and everyone loves it and have done numerous friends cars and continue to get compliments but like a said just a suggestion. Can get spray tint at any performance car shop.

They are spray tinted r32 style now, and not a big fan, just want to cover the tail in film and get it over with.