GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: BSH V-twin or similar

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
As the title says I’m looking for a BSH V-twin or something similar.

I already have a round piece that has 3 plug-in (1 im using for the Forge DV the other I would need for the boost gauge) but I lost the stupid little nipple so I need a whole new piece.

If you have something let me know, thanks

Vito.

molo

Ready to race!
personally i didn't like the BSH-Vtwin.. the hose in between its just not right, it moves and when this happen it blocks the 2 output holes.

I will definitely go with the Forge solution.

GL!

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
Thanks for the heads up. I have the one from forge now, it came with my DV. but i cant find the Boost Gauge nipple.

molo

Ready to race!
ask somebody to give u one... i did that lol, i lost mine too..

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
Good idea :biggrin:

Does anyone have one around they dont need?

Thanks!!

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
personally i didn't like the BSH-Vtwin.. the hose in between its just not right, it moves and when this happen it blocks the 2 output holes.

I will definitely go with the Forge solution.

GL!

The hose is not meant to move. Please send it in and we will fix it for you at no charge.

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
Thanks everyone. I ripped my garage apart and found the box with all my parts in it.

Thanks

Mods you can lock this up.

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
The hose is not meant to move. Please send it in and we will fix it for you at no charge.

I fixed mine with a drill bit because it happened to me. Long time ago when i installed the BSH DV kit it did it all the time. Now its only once in awhile that it spins and i just take another drill bit out and open a new hole.

molo

Ready to race!
I fixed mine with a drill bit because it happened to me. Long time ago when i installed the BSH DV kit it did it all the time. Now its only once in awhile that it spins and i just take another drill bit out and open a new hole.

same here, i drilled it.. but it did happen again, not very often but it did.

hi phil how are you? i am the guy from mexico who got 2 meth kits.. remember me? kits are just fine, i love it... but i did have some issues with the v-twin and also i dont think my NewSP gauge lecture is right :thumbdown:

thanks for the support, but i already drilled and also i dont have a trip to the US yet, so shipping it back to you from here is not an option :iono: lol..

thanks anyways!

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
same here, i drilled it.. but it did happen again, not very often but it did.

hi phil how are you? i am the guy from mexico who got 2 meth kits.. remember me? kits are just fine, i love it... but i did have some issues with the v-twin and also i dont think my NewSP gauge lecture is right :thumbdown:

thanks for the support, but i already drilled and also i dont have a trip to the US yet, so shipping it back to you from here is not an option :iono: lol..

thanks anyways!

Next time you come up here email me a few days in advance so we can make a plan to get you taken care of.

-Phill