GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB 18" Rims 5X112 (California)

artdohc

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI DSG
I'm looking for some 18" rims and tires for my '08 GTI. I want silver rims with tires that have at least 50% tread life. I love Huff rims, R32 rims, RS4 rims, and anything BBS in style, but I'm open to just about anything as long as the setup doesn't weigh a metric ton.

Unfortunately, I have a tight budget. I can offer up to $1000 for some really nice rims and tires, but I'd like to keep it around $800. I also have a set of near perfect 17" Denver rims with Conti tires that have probably 70% tread life I'd be willing to add to sweeten the deal, I'd give them an estimated value of $400.

I live in San Luis Obispo and I would prefer not to have to drive north of SF or south of LA.

Thanks!

rabbit6409

GTI rollinn
Car(s)
07 Cw GTi
i think rims is the mexican way to say it and wheels is the american way to say it lol... either way still same thing.

good luck with finding a set

rs4 is the way to go

ssunnylee24

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 CW DSG GTI
I have a set of new rs4 style wheels.
Oem audi 18x7.5 with firestone indy 555 with 1k miles.
Check for pics under socal wtb/wts/wtt thread.

i think rims is the mexican way to say it and wheels is the american way to say it lol... either way still same

That's just ig'nant

I have a set of hartman rs4 reps with tires dirt cheap. One guy is supposed to get back to me but I think he flaked. They're powdercoated matte black, 18x8 et41 I believe. Check my posts for pics

artdohc

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI DSG
i think rims is the mexican way to say it and wheels is the american way to say it lol... either way still same thing.

good luck with finding a set

rs4 is the way to go

LOL. :threadjacked:

Sorry, but seeing as I'm the guy that's owned V8 american cars my entire life until this GTI I don't feel like "rims" vs. "wheels" is an american thing. I'm a long standing member on a few Mustang and Dodge forums, I can assure you they all say "rims".

Either way, I'm still looking for some 18s...

jesselyons2002

You unzip my pants player
Car(s)
09 VW rabbit
I have 18x8 rims with tires(30%) and hub centric rings for $500

jettadriver

willing to sell?

Do you still have the Denver rims/wheels available?..I could take those off your hands to help you get your 18"s..I'm up in Morgan Hill and could meet you half-way..I need a upgrade from the 16' that came with my Jetta..feel free to call..Thanks
415-596-3489 Dave

artdohc

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI DSG
Sorry, I have no backup wheels to run on, so I have to either buy a new set first or sell/trade for a new set.

If I buy some wheels and I need to sell my denvers I'll look you up.

HeartMyVeedub

Ready to race!
That's just ig'nant

I have a set of hartman rs4 reps with tires dirt cheap. One guy is supposed to get back to me but I think he flaked. They're powdercoated matte black, 18x8 et41 I believe. Check my posts for pics

Lol that was me, and unfortunately I did flake. Decided to stick with these unidentifiable Zolder's :thumbsup:

OP I have huffs for sale will take 450-500 for em? Price is totallg negotiable