GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wow, Stage 2+ is amazing! (with some pics)

BigT

Dont worry about the LAW
Car(s)
07 GTI
Here is a teaser shot. I haven't washed my car yet and it might rain tomorrow so I'll save the pics for the weekend! Also is a pic of the cam follower at only 33,000 km with just a Stage 1 tune and a stock HPFP.

that follower looks fine to me

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
Car(s)
08 Stage 2+ GTI
that follower looks fine to me
Normal wear, but no harm in starting with a new one considering I got an HPFP installed.

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
Car(s)
08 Stage 2+ GTI
So to make the exhaust sit closer to the car's underbody, do I just have to adjust the hangers on the axleback part? I'm not the most technically inclined guy so help me out :thumbsup:

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
PICS OF STAGE 2+ NOw~

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
^^^YOUR ON BAGS CORRECT?

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
Car(s)
08 Stage 2+ GTI
So I just have to adjust the clamps and such to move it back an inch? How about getting it to sit higher?

philthyphil

Passed Driver's Ed
Ya, I'm on bags.

To adjust the exhaust you should loosen the clamps and you have to work each section seperately. Have someone else with you and once you like the length tighten everything down. Bringing the tips up is a matter of adjusting the rear hangers. I have zip ties around each rubber hanger and I tightened them to lift the hanger to the desired position. :thumbsup:

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
Car(s)
08 Stage 2+ GTI
Thanks! I will adjust them this weekend then take some pictures! :thumbsup:

TurbO_Lag

Aint I?
Car(s)
2008 GTi MkV
As most people know, I came from an SRT-4, so I was unhappy with the stock power, and went straight 2 stage 2+ with everything but the HPFP. I went with Unitronic...

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
Car(s)
08 Stage 2+ GTI
Neon or Caliber?

How does a Stage 2/2+ compare to a stock or lightly modded N/C SRT-4?

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
Car(s)
08 Stage 2+ GTI
i think we can take a stock SRT/4 easily not sure about mods. i think with them having just boltons wed be even but once they go tune we need k04

I see quite a few N/C SRT-4s around here but I'm not sure how modded they are. I guess the only way to find out is to race them :thumbsup: