Votes: 27 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
Would donate, I don't like the idea of a members only section because members or forum visitors who are interested in buying a golf can get really useful info.
I do think that the money should go towards site maintenance, and/ or a months (small) prize.

welll the donators section would probably just be our own exclusive offtopic lounge.

moderators usually have their own secret forum where they discuss other members and just bs.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
there ya go^^

And we have Blacksunshine on here to talk to about stickers, or I have hookups on both stickers and T-shirts from the music industry folks I know out here.

Mello03

Ready to race!
I would donate. Searching this site for answers saves time and money at the stealership. The knowledge is well worth 20 bucks.

Justin501

Passed Driver's Ed
I would donate. Searching this site for answers saves time and money at the stealership. The knowledge is well worth 20 bucks.

I agree, more than willing to donate. I've learned so much from reading these forums, and I am sure that I will continue to learn from this community.

Keeping in mind that the GolfMKV.com site has almost all the features you're asking for except a private section, one would think they could easily be implemented here, and maybe have not been just yet.

It took a year or two to get the classifieds to resemble the organized classifieds over on MKV. I assume most features will eventually migrate over here too, from those boards.

Jrenna

Passed Driver's Ed
As long as the site stays looking classy, I could see spending 10 bux a year to keep it running smoothly, with added small perks, it would be like mk6 Elite.
I like the idea of selling stickers and T's, I see it opening up a new realm of topics (annual T shirt/sticker design contest...). Plus it would be a good way to attract donating members, for example a free sticker with donation and a small discount at the mk6 store...Definitely curious where this could lead.:thumbsup:

urfavoritemazn

Ready to race!
I don't even have a GTI yet and i've already received my $10-$20 worth of info.
You can count me in....if I get stickers :cool:
and i thoroughly enjoy this forum over vwvortex so anything to keep it going smoothly then i'm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.