GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Would anyone consider the E golf?

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
An e car would be a good fit for me as well. Half the time we just ride (bicycle) to work but when we drive my wife and I car pool. It's 12 miles to either of our works and another 4 between them. So figure 40 miles round trip while carpooling, going to lunch, and maybe an errand or two after work.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I mean if you want it as your only car then i dont think is worth it, especially with road trips, but for work commute situation, atleast u dont have to worry about warming up engine etc. How many miles do u usually drive for after work when u go somewhere in city, go to gym and so on 10-40 miles, if you do that atleast once a week, then maybe. That way u can have your fun car on side n use it on longer driving occasions, plus less wear and tear, best in both worlds, comfortable daily commute car vs a manual "sports" car; maybe perhaps that e92 335is

I walk to gym and everywhere else M-F so i drive 10 miles from M-F. But Sat-Sun I drive 100 miles a day.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I prob say its doable to have an e golf as only car n you can rent a car on longer road trips (big money saver) unless youre considering getting a sports car on the side like c7 vette, cayman etc

Well I am toying with the idea of what to do next... so many options. :yikes: I really want to get on the EV bandwagon though. I think they make perfect sense for "work" type commuters.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Sweet red yaris brah.