GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Worst trend in cars

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
as the posts above stated this is not VIP but it is much more similar to bosozoku which are generally IMO japanese ricers. Although most of theose cars pictured were quite nice, the tire streatching, poking, and insane camber was inspired by cars that were really ugly.

Bosozoku:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1364258

VIP:
(the tire streatching is common but the negative camber isn't nearly as insane)

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
Same reason some people hit the gym 24/7 just to look good instead of enjoying there life because they are worried about their "appearance". Dont get me wrong hitting the gym a couple days a week is cool(I do that myself) and good for you but some people take it to another level.

so your saying your fat? :biggrin: :laugh: :wink: jk:wub:

STATUS

*STATUS*
Car(s)
e46 M3, R32,
stretchin the tire is insane but the fitment is dope. Its just for VIP cruising status and usually its coilover and or bag setups. and is mainly for parking or cruising. if done right perfectly safe

STATUS

*STATUS*
Car(s)
e46 M3, R32,
oh not to mention stretching tire is actually good for performance driving depending on the set up

jabtsi

Ready to race!
That is't the worst worst trend in cars. This is!!!!!!

Followed by....

Poke & stretch is not new, nor is the worst automotive trend we've seen.

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
18x9.5 and im runing a 215-18-40 ... mild stretch is sex.. eurostyle.. how dare they call it Ricer.. Besides, Im sure half thoese cars are on bags. then again.. this was a mustang forum.. go figure its full of southerners...

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
congrats you made your car slower by putting narrower tires on it :headbang:

its a gti mkv 2.0t... *SPOILER ALERT* the mkv is already slow! sorry im not into cutting corners like you.. i forgot thats where it counts..:clap:

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
i'm too lazy to sign up someone rip the pics. i'll agree mild strech for looks usually looks good. now for performence then no, the damn stock tires roll sidewall more then enough in a hard corner.

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
i'm too lazy to sign up someone rip the pics. i'll agree mild strech for looks usually looks good. now for performence then no, the damn stock tires roll sidewall more then enough in a hard corner.

i agree.. i got the stock huffs on 225 4018's for when i like to track.. so then i can be uber fast and have skills like dangsr