Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Mustang muscle car guys

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Jeep and Lifted truck people

Votes: 12 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JBinmkvi400

I cast my vote to the Utah Mazda/Subaru scene. Not even car people really...

markus037

Ready to race!
well i enjoyed reading this thread so i guess ill chime in. heres how i look at it:

honda guys- a majorty of them are idiots. almost all of them are pieces of shit that have a bunch of "mods" done that dont help the car at all. i have noticed a lot of them have moved into the "stanced" scene and have gotten away from the fast and furious shit. i work with a few that actually know stuff. one of the detailers at work has an early 90s integra with a B18 swapped in and stripped out and painted flat black. the car is ugly but its being purpose built so i cant knock him.

bmw guys- ive always been a BMW guy for the most part (ive had 6) and a lot of the guys i have spoken to are down to earth. you can divide them into 2 groups. the guys who own the older stuff and work on it themselves(me), or the guys who own the newer stuff who have too much money and want to show off the entire dinan catalog on their car. most of the guys with the new M5s and whatnot are the typical pompus asshats that dont really know anything about their cars and will trade it in for the next latest and greatest thing with an M badge on it in a few years. I stopped going to BMW meets because they have turned into a dick measuring contest to see who dumped the most money into their cars.

truck guys= biggest assholes on the road. all drive 80+ mph and swerve in and out of lanes like they are driving a porsche or something. spend thousands of dollars on suspension and tires but never ever take them offroad. not to mention the stupid fucking stacks. do they think their truck is an 18 wheeler or something?

muscle car/american guys= mostly old crusty fucks who think their lead sled is the greatest thing ever and anything newer is not capable of defeating their precious 67 mustang. anything not made in america is a piece of shit and thats that. i had a friend whose dad had an 87 corvette. he thought it was the fastest car on the road lol

gliitch

Ready to race!
Your description of truck guys is a description of diesel guys. Real truck guys that are into the Offroad scene have the most knowledge of vehicles out of all groups and generally very accepting. Except jeep people. They are dbags

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
TDI owners?

I don't know. Maybe a bit quirky (obsessing over data charts all the time, etc), but we got the shit end of the stick on this one. We paid more in advance to achieve long term fuel savings, more power and higher resale value only to be stripped of all three after we bought our shit. I think this humbling experience only makes us better. :( :yikes:

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
Your description of truck guys is a description of diesel guys. Real truck guys that are into the Offroad scene have the most knowledge of vehicles out of all groups and generally very accepting. Except jeep people. They are dbags

Seen a lot of ass-hat stock F150 guys driving like the above mentioned. Their trucks don't stop worth shit but they'll ride you like a two dollar whore on toonie night (Canadian joke)

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
where's the "HELLAFLUSH/STANCE" crowd? Excessive negative camber or NOTHING!!

^^ this idiot lives somewhere in Charlotte. Car looks like ASS in person.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
There's plenty of those redneck Dually driving fuckers near my house.

for some reason the lifted truck scene has exploded in recent months in my area of suburban Chicago. Its not rednecks though, its young hipster dudes. I think they've been watching too many X Ambassadors Jeep commercials :iono:

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
where's the "HELLAFLUSH/STANCE" crowd? Excessive negative camber or NOTHING!!

^^ this idiot lives somewhere in Charlotte. Car looks like ASS in person.
Looks like ass in the pic as well, haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk