GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Worlds biggest a-hole?

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
First off, I do not watch this show but this was on the front page of Yahoo so I checked it out. About 2 minutes in, I was struggling to keep from punching through my monitor. This guy seriously needs a reality check (or an ass-kicking if you ask me).

Thoughts?

Myfast_GTI

Super User
Those kids are going to grow up hating their parents... what a prick, he has to be in the upper echelon of douche bags I've ever seen, what a hypocritical prick. I want to burn those fucking "Tree Hugger" and "Go Solar" shirts! The Mother... if one could call her that, is no better than that Simon Cowell with a gigantor dildo up his ass, husband of hers.

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
Royal asshole.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
he's probably gonna get what's coming to mine

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Wow their kids are gonna get into so much trouble in highschool that it might open up their parents eyes to what they did.

Big A

Smoked dem cigarettes
Wow their kids are gonna get into so much trouble in highschool that it might open up their parents eyes to what they did.

their kids are gonna be scared shitless to do anything...

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
their kids are gonna be scared shitless to do anything...

At some point they won't care anymore. They'll hate their parents so much that they'll rebel as soon as they get some friends in the wrong crowd. They'll rebel hard too. I'm talking police records. I've seen it happen. Parents who don't let their kids do anything except what they want them to do are not helping their kids.