GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Windshield replaement

stepx88

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys i cracked my windshield and would like to replace the whole thing. i just wanted to know if anyone knows a good shop for a decent price. I've got quoted around 350-500. I've seen people pay like 120-200 so if anyone knows a shop that would cost that much lmk!!!

Thanks!!!

dr0

None
Car(s)
GTI
My GTI came with safelite coverage from the dealer. Thinks its 5 years or so.. Used them twice to fix chips and has not cost me a dime! About to schedule to have the windshield replaced since its pretty bad.

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Damn safelight quoted you that much?

xola3que

euroturd
stay away from Diamond autoglass. Shitiest service ever and windshiled cracked again due to stress from improper installation. Starting to get water leaks too.

Ask for OEM windshield in case you want to sell your car later and don't want the questioning. Comprehensive insurance will pay minus deduction.

Save your receipts.

stepx88

Go Kart Champion
stay away from Diamond autoglass. Shitiest service ever and windshiled cracked again due to stress from improper installation. Starting to get water leaks too.

Ask for OEM windshield in case you want to sell your car later and don't want the questioning. Comprehensive insurance will pay minus deduction.

Save your receipts.

thanks i went with OEM windshield. Paid 350...oh well