GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Which flash

oddride

Passed Driver's Ed
Which flash would you choose if you werent going to change the DP or add a TBE.

im looking at GIAC X or REVO

both are the same price in AUD

which one has more "torque" rush? or are they the same.

Brandon@BSH

Car(s)
MKV GLI
REVO! Its very adjustable that helps so you can fine tune it to suit your driving style best.

oddride

Passed Driver's Ed
do you really need the SPS selector though?

it costs a fair bit on its own.

ill probably go REVO stage 1 and see how it goes.

as long as its a kick in turbo similar to the WRX gains back in 2003-2004.

high torque lots of g force.

the smooth gains and high top end are useless considering i wont be going 100mph on a hwy

bcze1

You people make me laugh
do you really need the SPS selector though?

it costs a fair bit on its own.

Its not a must. You REVO dealer will be able to switch to stock and back if/when needed in a matter of 2 minutes, which is really all the plain SPS Select is for. But the SPS Select Plus allows you to custom tune your car a bit. Again not necessary, but fun!

azntony909

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07BLK"GTI"
i got revo it works awsome

Little_Red_Fast

Back in the saddle!
Car(s)
2011 Jeep JK Rubicon
I have APR, but if i had the choice between those two, I would go with REVO. Nothing against GIAC, they have some freaking sweet products with VF Engineering, but the ability to fine tune with REVO sounds awesome. Be ready to run logs though. The last thing you would want to do is set your fuel, boost and timing in some fogged up way that will screw up your car. Dont know because I dont have it, but play with it and run logs to see what the hell you actually changed.

wale

Go Kart Champion
not trying to start nething here, but having tourqe rush is fun and all till things start falling apart... if i were u, i would go for the least aggressive tune, and worry less... but then again, they say revo can be customized, so call them and giac to get more details...