GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Which DV to go with?

Goodz

Ready to race!

Goodz

Ready to race!
Didn't list forge because I dont want to have to bother with greasing it or w/e you have to do with it and I heard the Rev D doesn't allow as much boost.

vlkswgnbgmn66

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI #473
DV+ is my choice when I need/want to get something other then the current revision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apollosfury

designeddwk
i also have the AWE DV and it's been excellent.

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Keep in mind the DV+ rebuilds on any OEM DV that you already have, that would be the best choice, but it seems that Rev D is the way to go tho.

I am running this one....

http://www.turbosmartdirect.com/Product-Categories/Kompact-Series/BOV-Kompact-Shortie-Dual-Port.html

I was literally melting DV´s like nothing with my F23T peaking at 30psi, now that im running much less boost (24-25psi) i might switch back to a Oem DV.

You try relocating the dv to eliminate the possibility of it melting?

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
how does installing a new intake cause a boost leak ?

There's no leak....OP just hears things(boost recirculation) now :thumbsup:

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
When I went K04 I had to relocate the DV (K04 does not have turbo mounted DV). I purchased the mentioned AWE relocation kit (with the machined DV housing) and am using the Rev D Diverter Valve (OEM) with this AWE kit.

They sell versions of the kit that will allow you to use aftermarket diverter valves too.

I have been running this on my K04 setup for a year and the Rev D piston type OEM diverter valve has worked flawlessly. I would recommend it at least up to my power levels.

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
You try relocating the dv to eliminate the possibility of it melting?

I didnt tried the relocation kits first, i guess they would prevent it from melting for sure since it is located after the intercooler, but i got the DV first since it was already available here.