GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Which coils suit me

jcurotto23

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI
I have researched and have been finding different reviews on the coils from every person and every website. I'm looking for a set of coils that will do me good in every way. I'm looking to be low enough to pull off some good looking wheels but also be able to raise the height a tad and be able to take corners hard and possibly take it to a track. All help is appreciated

mrbikle

Go Kart Champion

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Depending on your budget, any set of K&W will do great for you. Any from the V series will be the best you can buy

MaxGTI07

Car does not go BWAAAAAA!
Car(s)
VW GTI '07
Ksports can go pretty low and are damper ajustable.

IMO for under 1.2k this is one of the beat options since they go lower than kw, st, fk etc

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Ksports can go pretty low and are damper ajustable.

IMO for under 1.2k this is one of the beat options since they go lower than kw, st, fk etc

k-sports are gross. Have you ever ridden in a gti with other coils?

If youre looking for a good DD coil that isnt too harsh but is still usable, i'd look at either konis or fk silverline x's (which is a koni shock body that can still go low). Lifetime warranty, comfortable sporty ride, within your budget. Anything under a grand is usually going to be junk (BC, K-Sport, ST, etc)

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
k-sports are gross. Have you ever ridden in a gti with other coils?

If youre looking for a good DD coil that isnt too harsh but is still usable, i'd look at either konis or fk silverline x's (which is a koni shock body that can still go low). Lifetime warranty, comfortable sporty ride, within your budget. Anything under a grand is usually going to be junk (BC, K-Sport, ST, etc)
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Under a grand you can get the the FK Sport Edition +'s which are Silverline X's that aren't stainless, but still made from Konis and damping adjustable. But yeah, thats the only exception I'd say <$1,000. You're correct BC, and all its subsequent rebranded names (B&G, K Sport, probably airlift) are not going to ride well or suit the car.

bostonaudi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1995 BMW M3
I have researched and have been finding different reviews on the coils from every person and every website. I'm looking for a set of coils that will do me good in every way. I'm looking to be low enough to pull off some good looking wheels but also be able to raise the height a tad and be able to take corners hard and possibly take it to a track. All help is appreciated

Skip coilovers. Not needed for what you stated. Get a good set of shocks, and a quality set of springs, Koni Sports with DG's or H&R Sports, or the VWR springs. You'll have a troublefree, quiet installation, install and forget.

brian9892

Ramblin' Wreck
Considering he said he wants to be able to adjust the height, i don't think a spring/shock setup is going to work.

madrestaur

Having Fun driving my VW.
Car(s)
MKV '06
I use the H&R sport coilovers on my daily driver and take it to the track. I also run the heaviest H&R front and rear sway bars, works well for both "duties".