GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wheel Debacle

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
Ok, well, I was selling my wheels a while ago, and unfortunently ran into a huge debacle with UPS with them. Basically it comes down to them telling me that they would package them for me, them shipping them completely bare, getting f*^6ed up, having to deal with the hassle of getting them back/refunding the buyer, and then getting screwed over by UPS's claims dept saying its my fault.

So, now, I have a pair of 17 inch stockers in my garage that are trashed and im out the money I could have gotten for them. Any ideas on what I should do? Is there a way to repair a wheel if its scratched well beyond the clearcoat?

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
have you tried talking to any supervisors? district managers? anything more on the chain of command?

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
Have any idea on how to get in contact with them? I've called customer service tons, but never higher management

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
you can strip the paint, and repaint it black or whatever if you really wanted to.

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
Yea, I insured it, but it looks like it did sh*t. Oh well. I might make them a little painting project, but I have Huffs, so I doubt I'll actually sport them. Who knows.

Slipstream

loweritonh&rsports.com
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
How did they claim it was "your fault?"

...And yes, unions are the scourge of the nation's economy, especially in automotive manufacturing.