GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whats your occupation?

GTI2.01

Ready to race!
When I walk by our HR office I just see people quietly working in cubicles - I get a headache hearing nothing but the silence and gently tapping of keyboards.

Those of you who can do those jobs just amaze me.

Sounds just like a typical corporate office to me. Not me, because I have an office and answering phones all day long.

dracoengineer

I'm a graphic designer (only designer) for a scientific company.

I've ALWAYS had an interest in machinery and how it works though. I can only assume you've gotta have some real brains and skills to do so.
Nice man. Good job to be creative.

Yeah I guess you can say that. We only really use about 20% of what we learn at engineering school. Everything else is learned on the job. The hard part is getting through school.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
I'll graduate in May with my "Bachelor's of Engineering in Electrical Engineering - Concentration in Microelectronics" wow that sounds obnoxious xD

this is what i should of done. im not a big fan of mechanical engineering. might get my masters in that

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
That'd be a nice mix to have, since a lot of EE/ME work goes hand in hand. I'm thinking of doing my Master's in Management Engineering, sort of like an MBA but tailored more towards the engineering fields

lol i started backwards. i graduated with a mechanical engineering degree and minored in engineering management. might add EE to the mix