GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whats your occupation?

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Chairman & CEO of Ballz, Inc.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
It really is pretty fucking boring but pays quite well. Looking to change careers after they pay for my Masters :thumbsup:

No. But good guess.

Credit to you for being able to sit through it, I couldn't. My friend got a well paying job in HR, I gag thinking about it.

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
Thanks man. Its pretty entertaining.

Whats yours?

I'm a graphic designer (only designer) for a scientific company.

I've ALWAYS had an interest in machinery and how it works though. I can only assume you've gotta have some real brains and skills to do so.

GTI2.01

Ready to race!
Interesting to see such a variety of professions. I have been in HR for over 8 years now. My current job is a health care recruiter and credentialing coordinator for DOD contracts. I have 2 titles because I do 2 jobs, but you could also add in program manager as well, because I do that. My company is small and doesn't want to hire additional people for those jobs :eek:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Interesting to see such a variety of professions. I have been in HR for over 8 years now. My current job is a health care recruiter and credentialing coordinator for DOD contracts. I have 2 titles because I do 2 jobs, but you could also add in program manager as well, because I do that. My company is small and doesn't want to hire additional people for those jobs :eek:

When I walk by our HR office I just see people quietly working in cubicles - I get a headache hearing nothing but the silence and gently tapping of keyboards.

Those of you who can do those jobs just amaze me.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I hope you weren't the one who mangled the Ford GT.

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
When I walk by our HR office I just see people quietly working in cubicles - I get a headache hearing nothing but the silence and gently tapping of keyboards.

Those of you who can do those jobs just amaze me.

That would be my department. Click~Click~Click.....scroll....scroll....ring~ring...[GRRRRR]..... Thank god for music blaring through my headphones or else I would go INSANE!!!!!!!!!!

Design Engineer for a car company in Detroit.

Nice occupation! Funny avatar too.