GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What's your commute like?

ssunnylee24

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 CW DSG GTI
I go 60 miles total on California's highway 280. Even at commute hours everyone flys 75-85 mph :) I love when I'm going 80 and people still sometimes pass me lol. I actually just found out the other day that highway 280 was designed by a race car track designer... the highway is fun to drive on because there's plenty of easy hills and twists, a nice view and an added bonus is there's hardly any police around :)

I go 65 miles total (there and back) on Cali's freeway 5. I don't know about being designed by a race car track designer but there's plenty of easy hills and a couple twists as well. Everyone does fly 80~90mph. :thumbsup:

MoparShaha

Ready to race!
I go 60 miles total on California's highway 280. Even at commute hours everyone flys 75-85 mph :) I love when I'm going 80 and people still sometimes pass me lol. I actually just found out the other day that highway 280 was designed by a race car track designer... the highway is fun to drive on because there's plenty of easy hills and twists, a nice view and an added bonus is there's hardly any police around :)

Yup, has to be one of my favorite highways in the country. Absolutely beautiful to drive down.

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
15km (~9 miles) each way, in pretty good traffic. 30 minutes is long enough to get the car good and warm, and have some fun, without being driven batshit by it all.

There's laser totin' cops in them thar hills, though...

GTIWV

WV VW
about 55 miles one way to school. 2 days a week.

about 40 miles on way to the hospital. 2 days a week

hwy9

hwy 9 rally freak
Car(s)
gti
a little over 40 miles each way every day, but i get to drive 9 and skyline everyday when my tires have tread on them.

notachickcar

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI
71 miles each way. little to no traffic. Winding 2 lane blacktop. See a cop maybe 2 or 3 times a week (once out of town). I see deer or other varmints daily.

slanky

Ready to race!

between 30-200 miles of construction, traffic, crowded city streets and tight city parking.

car has damage, i'm not happy.

PureDrive

Go Kart Champion
40 mile each way (so at 80 miles total). Most of it is highway.