GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whats your biggest pet peeve with you MKV

Turbo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 GTI
I used to hate the black streak that would run down the sides of the car from the weather stripping after it rained, but now I park in the garage so that problem is solved. I don't like how I have to unlock the car to open the hatch, I always just hit the trunk button and it won't open without being unlocked. That's about it, I've only had the car for 4 months, I'll check back when it gets a little older.

By default, the car is set up where clicking the unlock button once will unlock the driver's door and clicking twice will unlock all doors and the hatch. Also, as mentioned above, holding the hatch button for about 2 seconds (until you see the lights blink) will unlock just the rear hatch.

If you go into the MFD and set your car to unlock all doors at once, it will make all doors unlock the moment you take your key out of the ignition. The other change is that when you hit the unlock button on your remote only once, now all doors and the hatch are unlocked. HTH.

operamatt

M&B Racing
Car(s)
2007 GTI
I had the radio in my GTI flashed in February and have not heard the bass flare ever since. Maybe I'm lucky. I've heard others report that theirs was not solved. Does your head unit have a clock on it now? That was a new feature in the update.

nope the only clock i have is on the top of the info screen next to the compass......

bonethuggpaolucci

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Many
hmmm i would say that my pet peeves are that the bumper and side skirts are black plastic instead of body color... that pisses me off so much and i cant wait to save enough money to get it painted or something.

and another one is that people say my car looks like a chode or really gay.

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
This may be out of place, but will disconnecting the battery to remove parts of the front end and reconnecting it turn an APR stage 1 flash back to stop? Just had my apr intercooler installed today and they had to disconnect it for period of time, they said it started up n idled a bit weird at first but once they reved it a bit it was perfect so im not sure.

a1234567390

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 MKV
the biggest pet peeves has to be

1) The Auto blinkers
2) The water coming right in your car after in rains
3) 4x4 right out the factory!

GAH

rockslikeledzep

The Dude Abides
Car(s)
07 MKV
:headbang: my peeve is breaking the plastic bumper by the fog lights by sliding into a pile of snow that had turned into ice. talk about cheap! love the car though, drive it too much, 50k on the odometer

Kaisoboy

n00bs Unite!!!
Car(s)
Cobalt
This may be out of place, but will disconnecting the battery to remove parts of the front end and reconnecting it turn an APR stage 1 flash back to stop? Just had my apr intercooler installed today and they had to disconnect it for period of time, they said it started up n idled a bit weird at first but once they reved it a bit it was perfect so im not sure.

I don't believe it would but I don't know the VW that well. I know with my Cobalt SS/Sc I can disconnect the battery and it will not interfere with my tune. Your car probably had to adjust the fuel tables and learn for a bit. I know when I change my tune on my car it takes a good 100 km to relearn the tune.

When chipping a VW do you flash the PCM? If so then it should not interfere with your tune. Correct me if I'm wrong, I have big shoulders and can take it. haha

Just my thoughts:biggrin:

theholycow

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1980 Buick LeSabre

operamatt

M&B Racing
Car(s)
2007 GTI
:iono: Mine is. Did you take the plastic cover off??

it seems mine is not the only one that has an almost white dead pedal

i'm in the vw showroom alot and the 08 dsg model also has this......

i wish i could find a replacement that would match without having to by a whole new pedal set