GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is your plan for the end times?

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Zombies and 2012?

Its ridiculous how much movies are shaping people mindframes and engraving these ridiculous thoughts into them

If you have kids I suggest you dont let them talk/watch any movies like this because its utter garbage.

What makes you guys think that after all this time there were no zombies, and one day suddenly it'll happen? Im so glad I dont have to live my life worried about this stuff. Not to mention all the money so many other people are "spending"(for the lack of a better word I wont say) when you could be using that money for something more useful.

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
I could get deep in this convo but most of you have no idea how little you need .. how you should dress... what kinda ammo would be best. I'm a member on another site and its about 100+ pages of information on how to deal with things like this. Where to go.

Like if there are zombies you best bet would be to go up as north as you can. Dirt bike/pick up with a plow. 5 cases of water (depending on who you bring) also for all us married men with kids. You have to leave them behind they will only slow you down. Let's say its not zombies and marshell law has stept in. You best bet would be bord up your house till you run out of food and water ( you would want around 13 people in the house as well as 10 guns) I'm on my cell at the moment but when I get home ill explain bbetter.

Pit. There is a water bladder for 20 bucks that you place in your bathtub and gives you drinking water for up to one month for a family of 5. Ill post a link when I get home.

Taking advice about leaving your children in a disaster is like taking advice to cutting your rims off when you strip a lug bolt

Oh wait...

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
I'm just gonna die.

same. whats the point of surviving? it'll be you and 10 other dudes world wide who end up making it...and then what? you cant reproduce with dudes, and the world will be a shithole.

my plan for the end of the world is simple.

step 1: sit down.

step 2: put head between legs

step 3: kiss my ass goodbye :moon:

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Zombies and 2012?

Its ridiculous how much movies are shaping people mindframes and engraving these ridiculous thoughts into them

If you have kids I suggest you dont let them talk/watch any movies like this because its utter garbage.

What makes you guys think that after all this time there were no zombies, and one day suddenly it'll happen? Im so glad I dont have to live my life worried about this stuff. Not to mention all the money so many other people are "spending"(for the lack of a better word I wont say) when you could be using that money for something more useful.

I think for myself anyway zombies is just sarcasm. I do believe in the potential for a global catasrophe. I'm def not alone either. The history, discovery channels etc... all run shows on end time scenarios, and how to live through them.

As a veteran, I kinda just think militaristically, since I spent my formative years in the service (17-22). I would rather be prepared, than have no set plan to rely on. Do I want anything to happen def not, especially with a wife, a new son. The money I spent on this is minimal, and most of my gear is normal household items.

I don't perceive me running around like a merc & survivng specop style is a long term solution. As I said earlier I think the best way to survive would be to hunker down with a small group, and wait things out. I would have to make it to my in-laws farm with a well. That would require a decent journey on foot, because if it ever got that bad I would stay off the roads. Living like a redneck off the land would be the best way to make it imo. I'm lucky that I live in the country, those in the cities will have it much worse.

I think a super-volcano, asteroid, pandemic, earthquakes/tsunami's, domestic unrest are all to real.

Lucidity

Marx
Zombies and 2012?

Better safe than sorry. You'd be amazed how simply society could fall apart at any point in time.

bbg2d

BMW Cowboy
Car(s)
09 335i/68 Cutlass S
For example: There is currently an approximate three-day supply of goods on hand in america, versus before WWII there used to be months worth of goods stored up. JIT inventory FTL. Sure it saves on warehousing costs, but what happens when the supply lines are broken for any reason?

Where I live in Tennessee, most people have never seen more than four inches of snow at once. When the weather man calls for flurries, bread, milk, propane, ect. all disappear in a hurry. Hell, the last time we had snow accumulation, a local bowling alley (newer construction) had its roof collapse! Now imagine if we had a blizzard...

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
What is going on with all these bird/fish die offs? I just watched stories about it on cnn & abc news & it seems it's global now. Maybe it's the internet & the speed that stories can travel around the globe now? The news said the die offs are normal in nature, but all the nuts say it's the beginning signs of our oncoming doom. Thoughts?

Bfreiman

lalalalalalalalalalalala
What is going on with all these bird/fish die offs? I just watched stories about it on cnn & abc news & it seems it's global now. Maybe it's the internet & the speed that stories can travel around the globe now? The news said the die offs are normal in nature, but all the nuts say it's the beginning signs of our oncoming doom. Thoughts?

Stick with the experts

07emkayvee

Slappin' Da Bass Mon!
Car(s)
07 gti
im hoping for a zombie apacolypse. at least we can have a shot to survive and zeds FTW

Slownorth

Tits. Yum
Car(s)
2008 cw gti
Well my buddy and I were discussing several scenarios about a zombie apocalypse. our survival plan was to go to bass pro and stock up on guns and ammo. Ar-15's, 12 gauges, bolt action rifles, hand guns, ammo. Then head over to costco. perfect place to stage a last stand. lots of food, steel doors, rooftop.

Our "fuck it" plan was to get high on PCP, get some assault rifles, and just start shooting shit.