GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What if you didnt like MKVI ?

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
ill probably have the mkv till im out of school and a while after that so the mkvii will probably be out by then lol.

ill probably look into an s2k or sti for my next car though...unless a new audi or vw comes out thats tits.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
if i didnt like mkvi um....easy i wouldnt buy it lol

Slipstream

loweritonh&rsports.com
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Probably pick up a late model MKV GTI, keep the Rabbit, or move to Mazda / Subaru. AWD would be nice for the snow but otherwise FWD is fine for me.

chunkisagoonie

VW Lifer
Car(s)
'97 Golf Jazz
I suppose I'll keep my GTI until it starts to piss me off with frequent (and never less than $500) non-warranty repairs like my '97 Golf did.

I also drove the A3 while I was shopping last year. Nice car, but I couldn't justify the additional expense. Besides, the interiors in VWs are about 80-90% of what you get in an Audi and the only compelling reason for me to buy an A3 is to be able to get AWD with the 2.0T. But for that money, you can get an R32 with the V6. So it's a wash...

So, it's VW number 3 for me.

Hotty

For the joy of driving
The Golf MkVI GTI is likely to be not much different to the MkV GTI. I understand that only the front appearance will change, the body will be shaped a little different, and the interior will be upgraded. So there may be no reason not to like it. Although I personally like the MkV GTI front more than the front of the Mk VI GTI, which I have seen on pictures, I think people will get used to it and buy it. It will still be a GTI!

Cheers