GOLFMKV

What if you didnt like MKVI ?

07Noside

Banned
2.0t A3 AWD with a gt28, 6mt of course :biggrin:

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
I plan to keep the R32 for a while.

If not, then maybe the new S4 Avant or S6. Depends what I do with my current B7. I will probably go to a 4 door for everyday practicality. I had a new S6 on order in 06. Audi kept delaying the build so I pulled out and bought the Cayman instead. I think the S6 would make a great DD.

Roca

REVOed
Car(s)
CC
once I sell my MKV GTI I am going on to some awd, most likely audi or subaru, no more kid cars :p gonna want a 24/7 365 days a year car

sherif65

250 HP GTI
Car(s)
2006 Tornado Red GTI
wow..most ppl are going for Audis...My wife has a 2007 A4..They are nice cars , but not sporty at all...honestly i love the GTI and it will be a disaster if i didnt like the MKVI...Dont know what i will buy

gEg

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW Golf MK5
It doesn't surprise that ppl would go for Audi. Audi is a VW with much higher class :)

Minimaul

Chronic Masturbator
Car(s)
e36 m3/4/5
I plan to keep my MKV for a long, long time. Next car will be AWD, no matter what. But that's either a few years off, unless I can find a good winter beater for cheap.

Roca

REVOed
Car(s)
CC
like I said earlier, audi awd or subaru awd and then I would never mod a car again, so not worth it lol I'm happy with my GTI but it still doesnt have awd...