GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Dynamic Turn signals for the mirrors. I'll see if I can get them on today.

Attachments

• 20210627_094534.jpg
    20210627_094534.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 82

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Stage 2 EQT is20 has been a ton of fun!

Buttttt more please. It'll do an EQT custom tune or OTS is38 via EQT whenever those come out. The work in progress OTS is38 graph that Ed shared looked really strong... I'm not sure there's much to be gained via custom tuning on pump gas without pushing the boundaries further than I'd like to go.

IMG_1308.jpg

Last edited:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Stage 2 EQT is20 had been a ton of fun!

Buttttt more please. It'll do an EQT custom tune or OTS is38 via EQT whenever those come out. The work in progress OTS is38 graph that Ed shared looked really strong... I'm not sure there's much to be gained via custom tuning on pump gas without pushing the boundaries further than I'd like to go.

View attachment 218199

Is that a Mitsubishi? Either way.....NICE!

McBrian

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf 4D 5MT
Finally got that little engine side block off plate I ordered who knows how long ago… and some LED Interior bulbs I’m pretty sure I’m going to hate…

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
BNIB Superpro Full Engine, Transmission, and lower dogbone Mounts.

Got me a unicorn!!! Best part is several people hit the guy up before I did, and he even had a sale pending. But I didn’t lowball him, and I straight up sent him my PayPal address saying to charge me if the other sale fell through. He took me up on that offer in a matter of minutes, as the other guy had bojangled for about a day.

Super excited to see how sublime these feel on a 6MT car, especially going from stock uppers with APR lower insert.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
BNIB Superpro Full Engine, Transmission, and lower dogbone Mounts.

Got me a unicorn!!! Best part is several people hit the guy up before I did, and he even had a sale pending. But I didn’t lowball him, and I straight up sent him my PayPal address saying to charge me if the other sale fell through. He took me up on that offer in a matter of minutes, as the other guy had bojangled for about a day.

Super excited to see how sublime these feel on a 6MT car, especially going from stock uppers with APR lower insert.
You won't be disappointed. I get some mechanical sounds from the DSG only at less than 5 MPH and no added vibration at all.

Sub-to-Dub

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 GTI Sport 6MT
H&R OE Sport springs ($207 from ECS).

Maybe not the most rational mod as I already struggle to get into my driveway without scraping but the desire to remove the wheel gap is strong.

I went back-and-forth between these, Drive Gear, and VWR. Looking at my car versus some other before pics, I was worried the drop from the DGs would be too minimal to justify the cost and time. As far as I can tell these will likely sit between DGs and VWR and that's fine by me. Also picked up some TT pads to help with the rear which seems to sit lower with these springs.

I'm thankful for all the great posts here on the subject and I'm feeling as prepared as I can for this install. Now to start saving for some proper struts/shocks!

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
I got my OTS tune file from EQT today. That was a less than 24 hour turnaround...nice