GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I’ve never understood it either bro. That has to be the most homoerotic thing, watching a bunch of men in tight clothes with so much intent.

I like watching motor sports, I’ll watch chess played at a high level, and I enjoy boxing (depending on who’s fighting)
Yeah chess is really exciting. 🤣 Maybe if they put boxing gloves on and punched each other between moves I could watch it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I played sports as a kid, and followed/ watched sports until 9/11 happened. After that, I was deployed 6 to 9 months a year for the next 10 years and just stopped caring about sports. Never picked watching them back up, because I enjoyed having more time to do stuff instead of watching people on TV so stuff. I'll go to the occasional AAA ball game or go see the Jags lose once or twice a year, but that's about it. We'll hold or go to a Super Bowl party too.

Other than that, I just don't care.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I played sports as a kid, and followed/ watched sports until 9/11 happened. After that, I was deployed 6 to 9 months a year for the next 10 years and just stopped caring about sports. Never picked watching them back up, because I enjoyed having more time to do stuff instead of watching people on TV so stuff. I'll go to the occasional AAA ball game or go see the Jags lose once or twice a year, but that's about it. We'll hold or go to a Super Bowl party too.

Other than that, I just don't care.
Maybe Trevor Lawrence can save the Jags.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Check out magnus carlsen. He’s a master and played against a bunch of chess hustlers in various cities. Dude is really good.
Let's see. I've got a choice between that and watching paint dry. I'm going to have to think about it. 🤔