2006 MKV GTI
got my new struts.. coils finally going on this week ugGgGHhHh

lyonsroar

GTI newb...
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Bought a rear wiper delete plug from euro image. And got my Autotech catback in the mail, waiting to install it still

Sir_chubs

Failed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
09 rabbit
Installed my carbon hood, and my carbon hatch will be installed soon.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361767621460.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361767621460.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 632

GTILOVER93

Passed Drivers Ed
Car(s)
07 5dr GTI w/ DSG
wanted these paddle shifter extensions...
http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Interior/Shifter/Paddle_Extensions/ES1892531/

Couldn't justify the $140 for them. Got on ebay and found these:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Steering-Wh...Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a7cdf577b&vxp=mtr

They look identical, but for $40? I was skeptical...Bought them anyway and look what came in!

Exact same things! For $137 I'd be PO'd...they're just plastic...but for $40...hell, why not!

I will prob buy these, great price cant turn it down!!

Zoidbort

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 MKV GTI Revo 2
Did a bumper swap with a forum member...like the Oettinger more than the Wabbit for sure.

R32UAE

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 R32 MKV
Got my .:R back from the stealership after spending 1300 bones for new bearings and DSG fluid change. Rear differential is making noise and saying I need a new transmission. They want $11k. :barf: I think it is just the flywheel. Just to give a price difference between here and US, I can get a flywheel for $700. Out here they want over $1600 without labor. :cry:

Waiting on my Geomet cross drilled/slotted rotors and my Hawk Ceramic pads from ECS. Can't wait! :cool:

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
Got my .:R back from the stealership after spending 1300 bones for new bearings and DSG fluid change. Rear differential is making noise and saying I need a new transmission. They want $11k. :barf: I think it is just the flywheel. Just to give a price difference between here and US, I can get a flywheel for $700. Out here they want over $1600 without labor. :cry:

Waiting on my Geomet cross drilled/slotted rotors and my Hawk Ceramic pads from ECS. Can't wait! :cool:

if the noise you hear is like a rattle can, then flywheel just needs replacing. don't let them sucker you into a whole new transmission. could you order the flywheel from US, then have it shipped to you to save money?

R32UAE

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 R32 MKV
if the noise you hear is like a rattle can, then flywheel just needs replacing. don't let them sucker you into a whole new transmission. could you order the flywheel from US, then have it shipped to you to save money?

yeah. that is the noise i am hearing. i can post an audio clip of the noise. the reason i know it is the flywheel is that i have already replaced the transmission. can you believe that the place that installed my used 5000 km DSG transmission put ATF fluid in for fluids? they also installed the filter upside down. Crazy.

i am looking into getting a LUK flywheel for $668 or something w/o shipping. Is LUK a good brand?

Last edited: