GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what did you do to your mkv today?

Angry Turrd

Passed Driver's Ed
Changed out this bad boy.
Pretty wrecked for only 53,###kms. Mechanic was trying to tell me to keep it in there until 80k kms...
Lucky i got him to check/replace it.

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 496

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI
Finally bought a pair of tires for the Miro 111's. They had a close out special on Hankook v12 evo's for 109 a tire. I love the look of 235/40/18 so that's what I went with. Hope they don't rub too much... I think I'll be ok though :wink:

SuperSkyline89

Das Schiesse
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
Just sent an email to HPA Motorsport about rear brakes.

I....actually like it there.

I think it looks ok, there's enough room to wiggle it around a bit, I was just surprised how big they were. I never really put much thought into it beforehand because they ask what car you're putting them on when you order them so I just assumed I'd be able to slap them on the door.

:thumbsup:

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Just sent an email to HPA Motorsport about rear brakes.

I think it looks ok, there's enough room to wiggle it around a bit, I was just surprised how big they were. I never really put much thought into it beforehand because they ask what car you're putting them on when you order them so I just assumed I'd be able to slap them on the door.

:thumbsup:

After years of running magnetic numbers, in the end I preferred doing my numbers in blue painter's tape.