GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The trip was from NYC to Arizona. Last pic was coming into Globe Az, think it’s called salt river canyon. Some really beautiful and fun roads 😎
I thought it might be in Arizona. I've driven that road before. You didn't happen to go to Sedona, Arizona did you?

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Took it for a drive and found it's big brother. This thing was clean!!! A 2018 with an astounding 48k miles on it. Only asking the low low price of 126k!
20201212_200403.jpg
20201212_200429.jpg
20201212_200437.jpg
20201212_200513.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
With that built-in carbon fiber picnic table, $126k seems very reasonable.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Couple days ago finally got around to installing front shocks (Bilstein B8). Gonna use the 2x4 method, so hopefully only remove the sway bar bolt, pinch bolt and 3 top bolts. Took off tire and realized I didn’t have a M14 triple square; the set I bought only had M12 😩 Ordered a new set off Amazon.
I also had some cheap AliE boost pipes so I figured I could install those. Took forever taking it off because there are a bunch of clips that are hard to see; lots of zip ties. Finally got it out and turns out the pipes don’t fit 😩 The angle of the pipe is off; stock is like a 90 degree bend, new one is like 60 degrees. Might be able to install it but probably would not mount to the factory points. Figured there’s no real benefit in making it fit so I put the stock pipe back. Waste of 5 hrs.
B72D135B-A983-4913-AE71-A7794B8D584C.jpeg

JJ_MK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI Autobahn
Does this exhaust sag by its nature or did I forgot to push the muffler high enough? Do you guys know if the clamps that came with the exhaust, can they be loosen up and retighten or are they a one time use....

Last edited:

codypka

Go Kart Champion
switched over to my winter setup. Perfect timing with a Noreaster heading our way Wednesday. I took advantage of the wheels being off to get some silicone lube on all the joints/endlinks/etc. Doing this twice a years seems to quiet everything up a bit