GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

We're doing it wrong...

Sourkraut

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I think those truck guys are on to something...

:lol:

Attachments

• lift it.jpg
    lift it.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 438

bbg2d

BMW Cowboy
Car(s)
09 335i/68 Cutlass S
LMAO!

racinrabbit

Professional Wheelman
win

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
capitalization...some People Can't type.

It's the difference between: I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse, and i helped my uncle jack off a horse.

Last edited:

dubbin

All in, All out..
Car(s)
09 GTI
^^lol PWNED!

anyway, too bad the dude driving is fat, so fat dudes can jump, hopefully he aint in a pink t-shirt with skin tight jeans on :eyebulge:

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
I see these stickers all the time in SoCal :bellyroll:

Speaking of fat chicks, I was at the DMV today waiting outside. Some monstrosity of a woman (maybe whale, couldn't tell) drove by in a Yaris hatchback. Her tit fat was pressing on to the top of the steering wheel and the car was tilted to the point where it looked like it had a bad limp.

I would rather marry my hand than have sex with what I just described.

utekineir

Banned
I see these stickers all the time in SoCal :bellyroll:

Speaking of fat chicks, I was at the DMV today waiting outside. Some monstrosity of a woman (maybe whale, couldn't tell) drove by in a Yaris hatchback. Her tit fat was pressing on to the top of the steering wheel and the car was tilted to the point where it looked like it had a bad limp.

I would rather marry my hand than have sex with what I just described.

hahah man, i was at a drive thru a couple years back and happen to look in my rearview, was a little yaris sized car with a whale behind the drivers seat, as she moved around to get change, find a missing candy bar or whatever she was doing the whole car was just rocking back and forth.

morbidly obese people + tiny cars = win