GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Went car spotting while in London

-SnowMan-

Ready to race!
Went car spotting while in London last weekend, enjoy. Here are links direct to my Flickr, and my personal website.

www.AndrewBruni.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99327312@N03/

-SnowMan-

Ready to race!
Good pictures, thanks for sharing.

Also, I wish I could grow a beard.

Thanks!

Thats my room mate, hes studying in London and I in Spain. Went over with some friends to meet up with him. I'm jealous of the beard, I cant grow one hah.

-SnowMan-

Ready to race!
I can do the beard thing but I'm jelly of your buddies studies abroad.

London was cool to see, I loved the city as a whole. The cars were cool to see since I havent seen any nice cars really in Spain, while back home in the US Ill see them daily.

In a week and a half Ill be in Barcelona, then a week after that Rome. Then one more weekend in Spain and I'm on my way home.

-SnowMan-

Ready to race!
How are you supposed to drive on the street where the ferrari was at? Zig zags lol

Dude, I have no idea. There are no rules. I saw some lady in a Maserati do a 3 point U turn across 4 lanes of traffic...

vantage

Ready to race!
Awesome pics. I especially love the colour of that DB9.

I went to London a few years ago and did some car spotting as well. I have never seen so many high end cars in one place in my life, it was absolutely insane. It became absurd after a point.

A Veyron and a Gemballa Panamera had to be the highlights.

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
Nice pics . Again it sucks you are not enjoying Spain, I guess just not the right area for you. And regarding cars here on Marbella , well it's endless .. Super car after super car . But more so in the summer. However since the crisis it's becoming more and more seasonal so mainly in the summer.