GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Weekly Euro Meet in Broward!

Alexvr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 GTI(GONE) 09 GTI
Whats poppin my fellow Dubbers! I would like to invite everyone to our Lowe Class meets every Tuesday at 9pm, to come hang out and enjoy the same passion you have with others, the cars!! We relocated about 8 months ago from our other meet down the street due to security but we have still been holding it down ever since! :thumbsup:

When: Every Tuesday at 9pm - Whenever :headbang:

Where:Ale House
2861 N Federal Highway
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306

Info: Alex 954-684-7826

location is between oakland and sunrise on us1.

Follow us on Facebook as well Lowe Class http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_188844057802450&ap=1 :fighting0030:

BossDuB27

Illuminati
We are in no way affiliated with EEM. EEM was not something we found a interest to be part of anymore and some "members" of it had different intentions than we do so we chose to go in a different direction.

Lowe class is just a club for a bunch of likeminded people to come together and kick it over a mutual love of VW's and other euro cars. We won't force you into anything or try in any way to benefit off of you for our own good like some other groups out there will.

Come out one tuesday and decide for yourself :thumbsup:

mfbmike

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW .:R32
I'm right off the turnpike by Dolphin Mall. Looking at about a 30 minute drive plus a toll, sound about right?

May be tempted to drop by one Tuesday. Free bump. :thumbsup:

This is Ryans face

Not sure if...
Car(s)
2011 GTI CCTA
will be there tomorrow, selling parts.

Anyone gonna be there with a vagcom tomorrow that might be able to help me out for a few mins? I'll buy you a beer, or a sissy girly mojito inside.