GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WATCH THIS!

How did you like the dance?

• Total voters

abalinka

Go Kart Champion
Sounds like she needs a guy with a GTI, im just saying...

Definitely. Maybe she'll find some marriage material at a VW meet.

Someone will tell her their FTG measurement and show her their stance stickers ... that oughta get the juices flowing.

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
thanks man...I was waiting for someone to ask that...its quit simple I think...all the responsible guys with real potential are mostly already taken back in college when the girls are on big hunts....she kinda had some duds....that werent obviously duds at first and she keeps finding polished terds in my opinion...like...guy might seem great when she meets him but then he is duesch and like the "single" life and what...then when she does find I guy that me and the rest of the family approve...she then finds something wrong with him or says she doesnt like him like that...like his height or something...shes picky

I hear ya man. It's hard to find good people these days. I've been single for a year and a half and most of the girls I meet are either dumb or just don't interest me.

Sounds like she needs a guy with a GTI, im just saying...

(edit) possible pick up line..."hey girl, you deserve k04 stage 3 and id upgrade just for you"

Yeeeesss that is hilarious but I think you need an OR in there cause k04 and stage 3 are not one in the same unfortunately...

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
Yeeeesss that is hilarious but I think you need an OR in there cause k04 and stage 3 are not one in the same unfortunately...

Yeah boosted you're out. No way she's going to date you now.

Did I mention my brother lives near Charlotte and I can fly there as often as I want for basically free? Lol

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Normally it takes 5 PAGES of people demanding pix before they are reluctantly released, it took you 5 POSTS to link
lol

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
thanks man...I was waiting for someone to ask that...its quit simple I think...all the responsible guys with real potential are mostly already taken back in college when the girls are on big hunts....she kinda had some duds....that werent obviously duds at first and she keeps finding polished terds in my opinion...like...guy might seem great when she meets him but then he is duesch and like the "single" life and what...then when she does find I guy that me and the rest of the family approve...she then finds something wrong with him or says she doesnt like him like that...like his height or something...shes picky

Well I'm tall.... but only stage 1+ :cry:

:lol:

Normally it takes 5 PAGES of people demanding pix before they are reluctantly released, it took you 5 POSTS to link
lol

haha...I'm attentive to my threads...and ran it by her first as I stated

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
She don't like manlets huh?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
She is angry the thread didnt bring her more views LOL...she says click play 50 times each ...hahahaha

If attention is what she wants, bring her over to me