GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Was this anyones car?

Diolate

Ready to race!

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
What the hell is it? It's not a GTI front end, and it has the R32 exhaust.

Anyway, get the VIN and call VWoA to see if there are any recalls or programs on the car and if they were addressed.

Bryan06GTI

On my best behavior
Car(s)
06 GTI
It has GTI badge on steering wheel and seats.. i doubt it is anyone on here cause there would have been a Part out thread..

LPhiE

Go Kart Champion
You should tell your cousin to get it. Besides the shitty aftermarket radio the previous owner put in, everything else about the car is pretty nice. The previous owner put the R32 front and rear bumpers/valances on it.

What makes this car extra special is that it has the Euro R32 rear bumper/valance. Those are pretty hard to come by here in the states and he probably paid a pretty penny to get them. I would know cus I actually have a Euro Votex rear bumper/valance and I haven't seen one like mine anywhere.

So tell him to snatch that car up quick and if people ask him to trade rear bumpers/valances, tell him to say "no"!!

Oh yeah, the price on it is about right for a 2006 GTI with that mileage on it.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
just a heads up. check carfax
if it doesnt show anything take a good look at interior(poss water damage) and right side.
just a heads up.
your welcome!

GTIRaider

Go Kart Champion
I would say try to get it for a little less then what they are selling it for. I picked up my 07 45k miles DSG and Nav for $12,500 and still had full warranty on it. Maybe I was lucky but for an 06 seems a little high to me.

thechromecoyote

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE
Maybe it's just the pictures but the leather looks not so new, almost like it was wet.

Thats just how the leather looks in the early 2006 GTI's. I never noticed a difference myself until I had to swap seats with a 2008 and the difference was very noticeable.

Cant speak to weather it was ever flooded, though some CT guys are saying so, and Id listen to them.