Sell it back to them

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Talk to the manager, that's ridiculous.

dave80

Go Kart Champion
Ford gives zero fucks about this. Have a buyback case filled out since car stinks like a dirty wet sock and now has mold most likely. They replaced the carpet, but left all the padding underneath soaked. Water is still seeping in the car somewhere else. Just glad this is a lease.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
go straight to Ford ... don't waste your time dealing with the dealership to make things right. If they are capable of crap like that, they are only going to make your car worse the next time you bring it in

dave80

Go Kart Champion
I did go straight to ford. They told me to go back to the same dealer and drop the car off. Show up at the dealer today and they have no idea what to do, can't find a rental car for me, saying its fixed. They are blaming the regional ford rep, ford rep blaming the dealer. So I thanked them for mold killing me slowly and went home. Also found out another ford dealer was told to fix the a-pillar before selling this car to someone. Ford had these cars on a hold back for few months. Obviously the problem wasn't fixed in the first place and they sold the car that way. It's actually documented in the records.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
damn

That's messed up. With those photos I'd go plaster their Facebook page with it and then put it up on Instagram and tag Ford and be super pissed about it. That's how companies respond and fix things nowadays - they see the issue on social media and don't want the bad press.