GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW Cobb AccessPort Sale!

dac

Car(s)
19 GTI SE
whats the consensus on maintenance schedule when doing stage 1 and the DSG tunes? do i deviate from the 10K oil changes and the 40k DSG service?

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
whats the consensus on maintenance schedule when doing stage 1 and the DSG tunes? do i deviate from the 10K oil changes and the 40k DSG service?
Not sure you’re going to find a consensus but I do 5k oil changes and 30k DSG services.

Jambroni

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Seat Leon Cupra ST
Is a 2019 Seat Leon Cupra ST 4Drive with GPF compatible? I assume it is since the engine is the same as R / S3 but you can't select it from the dropdowns when ordering.

Asking for a friend.

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
Last edited:

Metro424

Passed Driver's Ed
I went with EQT Stage 1. My impressions coming from JB4 Map1: it feels like I have more power lower in the rpm range and feels more linear. I wouldn’t say it’s a night a day difference from the JB4. I did drop some time from my dragy 0-60s roughly 0.2seconds. First gear is all wheel spin though on my extreme contact sports. I like the Cobb DSG sport tune, can’t wait to get my dsg tune emailed to me.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I went with EQT Stage 1. My impressions coming from JB4 Map1: it feels like I have more power lower in the rpm range and feels more linear. I wouldn’t say it’s a night a day difference from the JB4. I did drop some time from my dragy 0-60s roughly 0.2seconds. First gear is all wheel spin though on my extreme contact sports. I like the Cobb DSG sport tune, can’t wait to get my dsg tune emailed to me.
You're going to love the EQT DSG tune.

Tyler230

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Great perspective from a Map 1 JB4. I was running Map 6 on 93 so I'm guessing I won't feel too much more power with the EQT stage 1 91, but I really bought it for the DSG tune. Did yours come with any Cobb DSG maps on it? Or did you have to add them?

Metro424

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah it had 3-4 Cobb DSG maps, stock+, sport, aggressive and is38 I think. I did sport. It made a pretty big difference the car doesn’t race to 6th nearly as fast. Upshifts come later in the rpm range by like 500ish rpm. I love being able to see what gear I’m in on the MFD.

dac

Car(s)
19 GTI SE
anyone else order from EQT and not get any updates of shipment for lots of days?

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
I ordered a couple days ago and haven't received anything.

dac

Car(s)
19 GTI SE
where did he say that? I need to find a source for updates such as these nor have they emailed me back for a few days now.