GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW Cobb AccessPort Sale!

dac

Car(s)
19 GTI SE
I'm lost about the ordering of the AP from EQT.

with all those options like automatic kickdown, LC, TC, burbles.... do i just select them, and turn them off when i flash my ECU? or if i select them, im stuck with them?

Agray

Go Kart Champion
I'm lost about the ordering of the AP from EQT.

with all those options like automatic kickdown, LC, TC, burbles.... do i just select them, and turn them off when i flash my ECU? or if i select them, im stuck with them?
If you select them, you’re stuck with them. What questions do you have?

I'm new to this so forgive my ignorant question, but does a Stage 1 tune need to be removed for emissions testing for yearly inspections? I live in NC if that matters.
Yeah, I’d do it. I live in Wake County and did it to be safe. Takes 15-20 mins max to uninstall/reinstall.

P.S. for the poster above, highly recommend burbles on Sport mode. Fun when you want it.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Keep in mind it’s only is sport mode, so if you don’t want them going on all the time but still want the sport features you can set up your custom setting and still not have audible burbles, that’s how mine is with my tuner at least for the “burbles on sport” option

MikeyR44

Go Kart Newbie
Do the staged DSG tunes come pre loaded on the AP or do we need to reach out to EQT with the AP ID # to have them emailed?

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
I think the EQT DSG tunes will only come preloaded on the AP if you added one at the time of purchase.

Metro424

Passed Driver's Ed
Also upgrading from a JB4 for the last 60k miles! Excited for my first stage 1 tune with dsg software. Delivery Wednesday can’t come soon enough

Tyler230

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Also upgrading from a JB4 for the last 60k miles! Excited for my first stage 1 tune with dsg software. Delivery Wednesday can’t come soon enough
Nice! Mine is coming Tuesday. Honestly think I’m more excited for the DSG tune. But I’m also eager to see what the hype is all about for smooth power from EQT.