GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vs 06 G35Coupe 298 Hp version..

luigi88

Passed Driver's Ed
I drive a 07 BM GTI DSG stock with HR cupkit.
had a few run with my friend 06 G35 coupe the 298hp version.
We did the drag race in a closing area, so it's safe with no cars around. :)
Basically it's a tie to tie.
I did 3 runs with the G35. First one, I step on the gas first, then I stayed one car ahead until we ran out of room. so it's a win for me.
The 2nd run, G35 started faster than me, then the G35 stayed one car ahead of me until we ran out of room.
3rd run is the same as 2nd.
I figure out everytime I floor the gti, I lost to the G35 coupe. The G35 everytime jump starts ahead of me and stayed there until we ran out of room. If I can starts the GTI same as the G35, I could of be beside him side by side.
I was amazed by how great the GTI performed. My friend's car has 298 hp, he has 98 hp more than me, but my car's performance was almost identical to G35. Thanks god, the GTI is amazing. :)

AutoXinMK5

Touring Car Champion
RJS5689 said:
I love the G coupe, such a nice car, oh what i would do for one. Now picture how you would beat him if he drove an auto.

The auto is still around 280hp. The problem is the longer gearing.

steeevo

Oval Newbie
wow nice. i personally raced my friends G coupe in auto that has 280 or so horses and i started to walk away from him at the top of 3rd gear. the funny thing was, he was in the car by himself and i had my friend in the passenger seat. btw...im completely stock other then pss9s..