GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Completely Parting out my MkV, Check it out

steeevo

Oval Newbie
I've been hit with the decision to sell my GTI so all the parts need to go. None of the parts are not out of the car yet so pictures are not available yet. All parts have prices including shipping so please keep that in mind. Will only ship to buyers in the U.S. and local buyers have priority.

-Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers - $1050 SHIPPED!!! SOLDDDDDDD
-Milltek NON-RES TBE - $1100----solddddddd
-Carbonio Intake - $225----------------------sooooooooold
-A3 EA Pipe W/Fire Wall Plug and Clamp - $50--------------------SOLDDDD
-ESE Black Magic Pearl Color Matched Sidemarkers - $35-----------SOLDDDDDDDD

ALL PART SHAVE BEEN SOLD. IM SORRY FOR THOSE WHO MISSED OUT ON GREAT DEALS. THANK YOU!

For fastest response, pm me here or AIM me at aburrlto. Any questions of any item please contact me as well. More info and picture will be provided later. Thanks for looking!
-Steve

Last edited:

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
Just a quick question, does that Aux port only work on Navi? I've got a pkg2, no navi. I have a feeling I'm out of luck, but I figured I'd ask. I'm also interested in those sidemarkers, if you haven't gotten any requests for 'em. When you get a chance to take pics, can you PM them to me?

Mary and Phil

Passed Driver's Ed
I've been hit with the decision to sell my GTI so all the parts need to go. None of the parts are not out of the car yet so pictures are not available yet. All parts have prices including shipping so please keep that in mind. Will only ship to buyers in the U.S. and local buyers have priority.

-Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers - $1320
-Milltek TBE - $1150
-Carbonio Intake - $225
-A3 EA Pipe W/Fire Wall Plug and Clamp - $50
-ESE Black Magic Pearl Color Matched Sidemarkers - $35
-Navi Auxillary Port Add-on - $25

For fastest response, pm me here or AIM me at aburrlto. Any questions of any item please contact me as well. More info and picture will be provided later. Thanks for looking!
-Steve

i want that a3 pipe! ^^ the side markers too!

btw, what's a tbe?

chaser2525

Pro Marine GTI
Car(s)
07' VW GTI
Do you still have the intake if so i want it.