GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Virginia MKV owners holler this way

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
ive been wanting to get a meet together around the richmond area, i havent seen much MKV's in the area

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
GTILuv... we hold Tyson Corner meets every so saturday. We usually give everyone a headsup if were going to have one or not. Time to join the friends/mkv group :biggrin:

We also had a BBQ earlier in the year... and were hoping to have another one by the time spring arrives.

Another CW... wow, we really dominate the meets. Yet we have no TRs... we should meet up in the next few weeks i think.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
^^ OK! .. now that was offensive :laughabove: :bellyroll: .

But indeed, there are a lot of CWs everywhere. Oh btw, I saw a girl in a TR GTI the other day near Rockville. We raced for a short distance ( no traffic ). There was another TR GTI that I ran into on 495 heading towards 270. It was a guy but after he saw me, he went too fast for me to even bother chasing after lol.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
Sure, I'm down for anything. I hope I get some kind of eyelids by that time lol... i'm still searching around though. Thanks Kim for the references. Oh, and yes... I am jealous of your numbers. bah... RYAN BACK ME UP BUDDY.. OMG

EDIT: WHOA! eurocustoms has the eyelids prepainted and are only $38. WOOT ZOMG.

EDIT Number 2: wait.. isn't that the same from performance cafe? oh what the hec lol

lslugz

1/1 MexiCAN
im down for saturday, and its official guys....I have Launch Control :thumbup:

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
blacksburg for 8 months out of the year...other than hokietuner, are there any other hokies here? i'm starting to see some rabbits and a RS GTI on campus (not including my CW and his BMP)

Yeah, i may be busy with Omega. Whats the forecast anyways?

Oh yeah, Amelios, sorry to burst your bubble, but theres 2 UGs. ssmith has a pkg 0 with a kit and huffs... oh yeah, and GIAC and intake and some other things.... i hate him and his chip. Just wait steve... it will be done.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
ok no meet. :frown:

But the weather should 39/19 Partly Cloudy. But you could never trust the weathermen these days.... At least I can't lol.

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Reflex Silver, speaks luxury..haha Power in numbers also makes CW posers. J/k, I have love for all GTI's, no matter race, color, or ethnicity. Thats just how they were born. The Few The Proud...The Reflex Silver Crew.